𝐵𝐴𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌 ꒱ 𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙜𝙤𝙡

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚

𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘨𝘰𝘭 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

-ˋˏ ✦ ˎˊ-

𝘮𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘢𝘶

└───❀*̥˚──❀*̥˚

❝ (𝓨/𝒏) , 𝒊'𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

❝ (𝓨/𝒏) , 𝒊'𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆. ❞

Nikolai said tiredly, kicking off his shoes on the side. Taking off his coat and hanging it. Assuming where you could be he walked to the living room where he was you on the couch knitting.

"Oh, Gogol, you're back. I didn't hear you come in." You squeaked out getting up from your comfortable position. But only to be held back when Gogol climbed on top of you.

Taken aback, you were worried when Gogol's happy expression didn't greet you. You placed everything down gently and embraced Gogol. He sighed and placed his long arms around your waist. "Bad day?" you asked untying his braid and started to comb through it.

He nodded before speaking, "The office assholes want me to stay over time to finish some report and then plan out their next meeting since my "partner" won't be able too." He said his back arched in pain since he was sitting all day and his eyes hurt from staring at a bright screen since he got there.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. I wish there was something I could do but you know I can't since it's already been seven months with this child."

Nikolai nodded rubbing your tummy with your child. He smiled at the thought of having your child born. Oh, how he longed to bear children. That was what kept him going, the thought of a family and how he would spoil the both of you.

You shivered at the breeze, even if all the windows were closed and the place warmed up you still felt cold. "Cold?" he asked, you simply nodded and he covered you with a nearby blanket lying around. You thanked him and motioned him to grab the knit kit he gladly gave to you as he watched from beside at your work.

He examined how you work diligently and carefully. You were definitely skilled at knitting. He tried it himself but failed miserably and stabbed himself countless times. He saw you were knitting a cardigan, it was big and fluffy looking like a cloud.

He watched you work for a few minutes. He felt at peace just in our lap doing whatever you were doing. He was slowly closing his eyes. He didn't want anything more than to be with you.

"Done!" You exclaimed scarring Gogol awake from his small nap. You giggled at his reaction, "Did I scare you, I'm sorry." You smiled.

"It's alright, it looks lovely. Is it for you? You know I could have bought you another one since your other one is close to breaking." He sat up stretching a bit then looking back at you.

"Yes, but it's not for me, silly."

"No? But- huh?" He was so confused. Maybe by the fact he was exhausted and sleepy.

You held the cardigan up which showed its true form and it looked exactly like it was brought from a store.

"It's for you Nikolai. I know you've been wanting one for the longest time. N' you're always complaining that you're cold so I made one for you. It was supposed to be a surprise but I saw how bad of a day you had so I might as well give it to you now."

You gave it to him neatly folded. He just stared in awe, amazed at the time that was brought to this and the craftsmen ship. You took the time to make something for him. He looked at you with stars in his eyes. If you looked closely you could see tears were starting to form.

"Aw, baby. My dove, I love it truly." He hugged you tight but not tight enough to not hurt the baby. "I'll try it on now!"

He tried it on carefully trying not to rip it from excitement. "Oh- it's so warm. Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd do without, dove."

You laughed, "you'd die of exhaustion. Now how about we go out and eat in your favorite place to forget about those office jackasses, hm?"

"Ah- you know me so well! I'll go get your coat and shoes!" He dashed out, he truly wouldn't know what to do without you soon enough your son would be brought into this world and he'd definitely want him to know how to knit if he couldn't.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘪 <3

𝘰𝘮𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘯𝘯𝘯𝘯 𝘩𝘲𝘸𝘯𝘩𝘫𝘸𝘯𝘴𝘬𝘫

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝘴𝘶𝘯, 𝘢𝘶𝘨 14𝘵𝘩 2022
1:37 𝘱𝘮 (726 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴)

♥︎