𝐺𝑅𝐞𝐞𝑇𝐌𝑁𝐺𝑆 ꒱ 𝙟𝙀𝙪𝙣𝙀 𝙚𝙖𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙠𝙪

┌───❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚───┐

 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘬𝘶 𝘹 𝘯𝘰𝘯-𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

-ˋˏ ✦ ˎˊ-

𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘺 TheSwordThatStabbed

└────❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚───┘

❝ 𝓢𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆'𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 '𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔? ❞

"Yes, sir." you said standing proudly in your brand new uniform. His smile formed around his (crusty ass) lips. "Great! Follow me if you please." He gestured to you to follow suit.

Fu(c)kchi Ochi (🤮), the Leader of the Hunting Dogs, was going to be your new boss of today. It was hard to be part of the infamous group, rumors were to be said that to be an official member of the special military division task force you first need to have a powerful ability.

It was very hard for you to find a job without letting them know your ability, because in this world abilities could be a blessing or a curse. You found out by a stranger in the dark alleys. Now here you were officially meeting each one of the members of this special force.

"Hope you aren't shy? They can be a bit of a hassle to get used too, especially in this type of field."

"Not to worry sir, this is exactly what I was looking for and adventure and some action in my life won't hurt."

"Now that's the spirit kid! 'Ere this way."

You walked further into the department on a small tour as you were making your way to the members that were currently training for an upcoming mission that you'll get to be apart from said by the man himself.

He led you to where the members were training outside. You could see them all huddle up cheering as there seemed to be a type of match going on. The two of you walked closer to see two males wrestling.

You couldn't see their faces clearly since they were moving too fast and didn't stay put in one spot. They went at it, throwing punches at each other. The only thing you could make out was one had black hair that had two pieces of hair longer, his hair a very raven charcoal. The opponent had his back facing you but you could see that he had white hair fading to the end tips into red.