𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝑆 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑆𝐸 ꒱ 𝙛. 𝙙𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙚𝙫𝙨𝙠𝙮

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚

ƒуσ∂σя ∂σѕтσєνѕку χ ƒємαℓє яєα∂єя

⊹ ⋆゚𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 KeylaCarrillo0 ⋆゚⊹

└───❀*̥˚──❀*̥˚

𝖄ᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ᵏⁱᵗᶜʰᵉⁿ ᶜᵘᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᶠʳᵘⁱᵗˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈⁱˡⁱᵍᵉⁿᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳ⸴ ᶠʸᵒᵈᵒʳ ᴰᵒˢᵗᵒᵉᵛˢᵏʸ‧

I know what you're all thinking, "How the hell did this happen?" Or "How did he end up with her?" Well a quick summary: you both met at a cafe where you worked at. I know it's very cliche. Who knew the infamous demon, Fyodor had a lover.

As you were finished cutting up the one sliced fruits you placed them in a small bowl and delivered them to him directly. You wish he didn't overwork so much. You didn't like when he would stay up countless nights just for the arrangement of his plan. Not once had he told you his reason for these plans but he has told you very few things about them. Fyodor may seem heartless but in reality he cared for you the most. He would try to not let you be nowhere near his troubles. For he doesn't want to lose you, his Queen.

"Fyodor you should eat something, I cut you some fruits." You told him softly as he looked up from his computer to you. A small smile on his face immediately there once he saw your beautiful face. He thanked you for the snack and went back to work eating the pieces of fruit. You stood there watching him. A frown was present. He could sense it, so he stopped typing and faced you, "What's wrong love?"

You sighed before speaking, "You have been working for the past three days. Without even taking a break or to care for yourself."

"I'll be fine, I've had rougher nights." He said holding your hand to reassure you. You on the other hand being the stubborn you, you didn't believe him. You let go of his hand crossing your arms and pouting. And just like that an idea immediately occurs to your mind.

You took his hands pulling him out of his seat. He had a questionable look on his face as you were smiling brightly at him. "Dance with me!"

"Alright, alright." He simply couldn't let this offer down. A chance to dance with you? He could never say no. He loved you so much to say no. Now you were both slow dancing in the cold dark room. Both bodies pressed against one another sharing the warmth between the two lovers. His slender hands wrapped around your smaller frame. His chin layed gently on top of yours.

The couple danced for the next couple of minutes. After what felt like 30 minutes had past you felt a bit sleepy. You softly yawned as if it were telling you it was time for bed. You could tell that Fyodor was now feeling drowsy.

"Come sleep with me." You tugged at his sleeve not letting him go. He seemed to not have the urge to argue so instead he complied. The two of you climbing to the soft sheets. Positing yourself so you could caress his hair gently. In a matter of seconds he was fast asleep as a small child. You doing the same thing.

꒰ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ꒱

Fyodor woke up to the smell of food. He rubbed his eyes to get the sleep out of them. He walked to the kitchen where you had placed the food neatly in the diving table. "Morning, I hope you don't mind brunch?" You asked.

Brunch?

He looked over the clock on the wall to see that it was now 1:00pm. He assumed that he slept longer than she did. He then chuckled to himself walking over to you. Giving you a hug from the back, "I don't mind whenever you're around." He then placed a kiss on top of your head. "I love you."

"I love you too Fyodor-Kun."

ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟓𝐩𝐦(𝟔𝟔𝟕𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬)

♥︎

𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 - 𝚠𝚎𝚍, 𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝟷𝟼𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 

𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟽𝚙𝚖 (𝟼𝟼𝟿 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜)