𝑂𝐿𝐷 𝑆𝑈𝑀𝑀𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝑆 ꒱ 𝙘. 𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖

┌──❀*̥˚─────────❀*̥˚─┐

(тєєη) cнυυуα ηαкαнαяα χ (тєєη)ƒємαℓє яєα∂єя

𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘱𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥

└───❀*̥˚───────❀*̥˚──┘

𝕿ʰᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ᵗᵉᵉⁿˢ ˡᵃⁱᵈ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ˢⁱᵈᵉ⁻ᵇʸ⁻ˢⁱᵈᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʸ ᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳⁿᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ.

The elegant river creating soft sounds in the background on a hot summer night. Relaxing the adolescents as they watch the fulgent night sky. The light breathing and heavy heart beats creating more of a sensational sensation.

With a heavy sigh leaving your lips you sat up. In a sitting position still gazing at the stars. With a soft smile, you opened your mouth, "We should probably get going. The others might be waiting for us."

Just before you could leave completely a soft firm grip held to your arm. You see Chuuya's beautiful orbs even in the darkest hour still shining. He too sat up, a little closer than before.

"They're old enough to watch their own backs. They can wait...a little longer. But if you want you can go back."

He said as he let's go of your forearm, his knees under his chin looking at the river as it had him very relaxed. A soft blush appearing his cheeks.

You stared at the ginger head as he was at ease. One of the rare occasions where you would see this sight. Now that you had a full grasp on it you weren't going to miss it for the world. "Well then I guess I'll wait with you."

You say as you brought your hands to the side. Not long after you felt a soft touch on top of yours. As you turned to see, you immediately met with Chuuya once again. He was so much closer you notice the smallest details on his face. If examined carefully you could see the very light freckles neary covered with the light blush on his cheeks.

Dearly this moment felt like it was coming from a novel you've read. The wind picking up, cooling the area around your burning bodies. Chuuya raised his free hand to your cheek closest to him, gently caressing it.