𝑆𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑆𝐹𝐼𝐸𝐷? ꒱ 𝙛𝙮𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙚𝙫𝙨𝙠𝙮

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚

𝘧𝘺𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘦𝘷𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘶

-ˋˏ ✦ ˎˊ-

𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘺 ransfav0urite_

└───❀*̥˚──❀*̥˚

 𝓣𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒔, 𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔

 Student passersby may think it's a beautiful sound, some even stopping to see who could be playing such a melody. Of course, it would be none other than the student himself, The Fyodor Dostoevsky.

He was teaching a small group of other academics who were studying the instrument cello. Fyodor being their tutor, there sat Sigma watching every move Fyodor made. He may have been new but he instantly became one of the top students. Nikolai Gogol, a class clown of every grade, making jokes and tricks wasn't his only speciality for he had more tricks hiding behind his back. Where the last member, (Y/N) (L/N). Many say you came from a rich family. The rumors spread that's how you managed to enter to the top and to enter The Strings Program. But you declined and wanted to show them you can play the cello like their fine academic students and were not some snobby spoiled child from any other rich family.

Dostoevsky saw your audition and allowed you to play alongside The Strings. He didn't have a problem with tutoring each one soloy. He was starting to lose hope in you as the Winter Festival came closer. A school Festival where their school and another had a competition held at Decay of Angels exquisite auditorium. Only the best of the best string players were allowed to participate.

You dedicated yourself to playing on that stage with the others. They were just waiting as patiently as they could so you would be allowed. They've got all their parts perfect as expected but you on the other hand were trying your best but kept messing up when it came to your solo. Which each participant was expected from.

Fyodor played his last tune as you all clapped. "Wow Dos-Kun you sure do know how to play that cello!" Nikolai complimented him, handing him a water bottle.