𝑈 & 𝑀𝐸 𝐴𝐿𝑊𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝑇𝑂𝐺𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅 ꒱ 𝙖. 𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙖 ⁰²

┌─❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

αтѕυѕнι ηαкαנιмα χ ƒємαℓє яєα∂єя

⊹ ⋆゚𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 __linna ⋆゚⊹

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚

❥ 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺

❥ 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺...

一 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 一

The (h/c) haired girl giggled as she slowly brought in the gift for her beloved friend. The boy watched from afar in his seat, as she neared him with a bowl in her small delicate hands. At a decent distance she gently placed the bowl on the table in front of Atsushi, " it's your favorite, tea on rice! "

A small sniff was heard from the birthday boy, (y/n) frantically panicked seeing him cry on an occasion that was supposed to be special.

" are you okay?? did i do anything to upset you? do you not like your gift? i could make you a cake or cupcake or maybe-"

" no its fine. i love it, domo arigato gozaimasu (tysm) (n/n)! " his beautiful dual-colored orbs glistening within the candlelight. Him reassuring the girl made her stop asking but instead admired him with a smile of her own. The little girl sat down beside the boy as they laughed over small nothings.

' i wish for us to be together everyday. '

一 part two 一

一 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 一

" you disgusting thief!! go live in the streets like the true filthy rat you are! "

The headmaster threw the girl on the ground in front of the enormous orphanage gates. Mud and dirt staining her thin clothing, part of it going to her wounded face.

" wait! where would i go!? you can't leave me out here!? " she ran to the gates but unfortunately they closed on her before she could reach them. The child cried her heart out as she watched the headmaster heading back into the building.

" atsushi-!? " she sobbed, trying to kick the gates but since she was small and weak she couldn't and gave up falling to her bruised knees. With nothing to do nor to go she was forced to leave her dear and only friend behind. Their promise of leaving together was broken, before the orphanage was out of her sight forever she turned to look back. Her (h/l )(h/c) flowing as the wind picked up. She couldn't imagine what Atsushi could be thinking, waking up not knowing what happened to his friend. " i promise Atsushi we will meet again. "