𝐼'𝐿𝐿 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑇𝐸𝐶𝑇 𝑌𝑂𝑈, 𝐼 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸 ꒱ 𝙘. 𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖

┌───────❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚───────┐

cнυυуα ηαкαнαяα χ (cнιℓ∂) ηєυтяαℓ gєη∂єя яєα∂єя

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚

The stunning view of the sky transforming into a beautiful orange pink tone, the setting sun made the ocean glisten. With it's strong currents synchronizing with the wind. A perfect scenery. A relaxing field of vision for a certain ginger head as he watched the horizon. He was leaving the Port Mafia's headquarters, distress from the day he had. The sunlight had caught his attention from the corner of his heavenly sapphire eyes.

A small creak from around the corner ripped his gaze from the glorious sunset. Without a second thought, he walked closer to the end of the (long) hall to the elevator to take him to the lowest floor. Yet another sound was heard, this time the man halted. He scanned around with his bright blue orbs for anything out of place. 

His heart started to slowly increase as he near the end of a wall. He prepared himself to attack if anything were to happen. Clenching his fists he revealed himself. His once pounding heart with adrenaline swept away, replaced with relief. 

In replacement of what could have been a reckless civilian, was the small child. A small child with huge [E/C] orbs. It had seemed that Chuuya startled the child as he saw them shivering with fright. Their skin going pale from the fear of it being something or someone. 

Chuuya assumed that they were startled since their eyes were on the verge of tears. Threatening to steam down, staining their puffy rosy cheeks. Hugging for dear life to a poorly used stuffed bear. Chuuya was in no rush to go home. But he had many questions running through his mind, but nor did he want to jump to conclusions. Instead, he sat down beside them bringing his knees close to his chest. 

The child seemed to calm down as they traced the button eye of the bear. Chuuya watched them thinking back to the countless times he's seen them around the Port Mafia grounds. But he never had the chance to think thoroughly on why a child, younger and Q was in here. 

A moment of silence Chuuya had enough of sitting doing nothing he decided to take matter into his own gloved hands. "So what brings you here?" He eyed them, nothing yet, "Were you hiding from someone?" 

At the mention of someone they perked up. Their eyes darting from the bear to Chuuya's, they hugged the bear closer and nodded.  Chuuya noticed that the child was uncomfortable seeing that they wasn't making eye contact with him and fidgeting a lot. He'd seen them walk around the Port Mafia halls  a few times whether it's by themselves or with none other the boss of the Port Mafia.