𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝑀𝑌 𝑃𝑂𝑅𝐶𝐸𝐿𝐴𝐼𝑁 𝐷𝑂𝐿𝐿 ꒱ 𝙛. 𝙙𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙚𝙫𝙨𝙠𝙮

┌─❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

ƒуσ∂σя ∂σѕтσєνѕку χ ƒємαℓє яєα∂єя

⊹ ⋆゚𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 shroomishh ⋆゚⊹

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚

" 𝕱 ʸᵒᵈᵒʳ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵗⁱʳᵉᵈ

" 𝕱 ʸᵒᵈᵒʳ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵗⁱʳᵉᵈ. "

The said male paused, letting out a heavy sigh as he slowly turned to face you. You met the eyes of your lover, the demon himself Fyodor Dostoevsky. You were staring intensely at him.

You hated this routine. Where he would work countless restless hours. Day and night with no end. Every time you left (to go somewhere or to do errands) you always came back to him still in the same position as when you last saw him. Always working on 'important business'. It was a never ending routine for him but to you was a nightmare with no end.

When you first met him he wasn't like this. He was far beyond compared to now, it was as if you didn't recognize him. He was a completely different person. The two of you used to do things together. He used to be lovingly now he spends countless hours working, his eyes glued to a computer screen typing away his life. It was starting to fed you up and until now. You decided to talk to him, you had enough of this.

"[Y/N] we've talked about this-"

"Talk about what Fyodor? All we ever talk about is you and your non-stop work!" You stood up from your chair. Raising your voice to him, something you never did to anyone unless you were obliged to.

"Your always telling me "I have work to do or I have to get this done." But it's never about what I want. Have you ever thought of that Fyodor? Has that ever crossed your mind? "What would [Y/N] like to do? Would she like to do this?一"

Fyodor just kept staring at you ranting on and on, at some point he even yawned unnecessary loud. This made you realize that the conversation wasn't even an interest to him. His once lovingly and beautiful face looked expressionless, even boredly at you. Like he didn't love you anymore. He even had the audacity to interrupt you.

"Are you finished?"

He asked coldly. His magenta orbs gazed into your soul like a sharp dagger piercing into your heart. Your body feeling weak and limp under his gaze, like you would fall to your knees in any second. Your eyes widening, tears barely pricking at the corner of your [E/C] eyes.