𝐵𝑈𝑅𝑁𝐸𝐷 𝐿𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆 ꒱ 𝙚. 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙚

┌─❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

є∂gαя αℓℓєη ρσє χ ƒємαℓє яєα∂єя

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚋

To pass the time you read one of Poe's books to "proof read" but you always liked his books so why not. They've always had you hooked since the beginning. Throughout half way done with the first portion you became thirsty. It was probably since it was late at night that you had the craving for tea.

Leaving your comfortable spot in the large bed you went into the huge kitchen to boil some tea. As it started to brew you watched it for a few minutes before re-entering the empty dim light bedroom. The first thing you did was check the time, which was nearly 2am.

"Where could Poe be at this time? You've been gone for nearly 4 hours." 

You pondered to yourself alone in the room. You weren't aware of how cold the room grew. It was colder than the night itself. It made you shiver by the thought of it, instead you lit the fireplace to warm yourself up. Satisfied with the newly found warmth you went to retrieve the unfinished novel.

The novel now in your hand you were walking back to the kitchen where you left the tea. You accidentally dropped the book causing a loud noise echoing the room.

"Fuck." You mumbled by the sudden noise. You weren't fond of the mixture of being alone in a huge mansion that was quiet with a loud noise. It was perfect for a horror scene to erupt.

Crouching to look for the now missing book underneath the bed. It was questionable how the book reached its location but you didn't think more of it and did what had to be done. Eyeing the book you went in to reach it but hidden in the far corner of the bed you saw something else. You reached in more to retrieve it along with the book. 

Bringing the object to the light it appeared to be a medium sized wooden box. It was indeed not an old antic since it was well enough cared for. Not a single speck of dust was seen. You brought it up into your lap as you sat back on the fluffy bed sheets. You inspected it furthermore closely.