𝐺𝑈𝐴𝑅𝐷𝐼𝐴𝑁 𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸𝐿 ꒱ 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙢𝙖

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚

ѕιgмα χ ƒємαℓє яєα∂єя

└───❀*̥˚──❀*̥˚

"(𝓨/𝒏) 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆?"

Sigma, your lover asked, your eyes fluttered instantly at the mention of your name. You waited for him as he had to help a few customers around his Casino before he could leave for the night.

"Yea, I'm alright." You smiled reassuring him. You held his arm as the two of you began to walk back to your room (In the Casino). The two of you strolled in comfortable silence, your head leaning towards Sigma's arm as he led the two of you back.

Making a turn around a corner you lifted your head towards him and smiled. He smiled back before questioning, "What's got you smiling like that, dear?" He raised an eyebrow while going through his pockets looking for his keys to the room.

"It's just... seeing you help people whenever you can reminds me of how we meet." You mumbled reminiscing about the unforgettable memory. Sigma let you walk in first holding the door for you. You bowed your head in appreciation before entering. Leaving your shoes by the front door you went straight to the kitchen to brew tea to help Sigma relax himself from another successful lively day.

"Really? That was almost two years ago, love? Do you need help with anything?" He came behind you, his arms wrapped around your waist, hugging you from behind his head on your shoulder watching you.

"No, I've got it under control. You go rest, love, you must be tired." You lifted a hand to brush his head. "Very well, I will stay here then." He says snuggling closer to you.

After a few minutes of silence it was yet again interrupted by Sigma's burning question. "Why that day specifically? If I remember you're always thinking about that day, why is that?"

You laughed a little, truth be told you were always embarrassed to actually talk about it. Even if it sometimes pained you of your past. But the day you met him was the day when everything changed, where all your problems disappeared by the heart of a caring man.

"Well because it was the day an angel granted me a reason to live. You found me... abandoned to die, seconds near death that's when you came in. You could have gone with your day but you helped me. You're like a fallen angel who came to Earth to help those in need. You help everyone whenever you can." You told him, pulling your sleeve down where they have branded you. That was the first thing Sigma noticed when he first met you.

Scars all over your bruised body. He recollected every detail from that day. Seeing you left on death's door, he couldn't help but to do whatever he could to save you. It reminded him of how he started his life. He was clueless when he first walked his Earth. No clue, no directions, no home, he was helpless. But he made a name for himself, the Casino became his home.

"I doubt you ate anything proper today." You said an attempt to change the subject but knowing Sigma he wouldn't allow that. He didn't like things kept unspoken. But nor was he going to push you to say it.

"You don't have to worry about that it's late."

"No, I insist you're always busy with the Casino that you tend to forget you're human too. You too need proper care, or else you could sicken yourself and who would be in charge of the Casino. Plus they are your favorite, cookies."

" I suppose... I can't say no to cookies nor you" he smiled, leaning back on the counter drinking the warm beverage waiting for his midnight snack. " But I too couldn't live with myself if I left a person in need of my help. Besides that you too are like an angel, you take care of me like a mother would for her children. I never gave myself a break until you came along."

A plate of his favorite cookies in your hand you nodded your head towards the couch. Following behind you Sigma took both of the mugs and placed them down in front of a coffee table. He grabbed a cookie with one hand while the other wrapped it around your figure.

"Yes, because who would have when you yourself wouldn't take care of yourself?"

Sigma laughed whole heartily, "You got me there! Ah, I'm so cold." He shivered, laying his head on your chest. "What did I do to deserve you."

You combed your hands through his multi-colored hair. His eyes were shut, he looked at complete bliss in your arms. He hugged you as he spoke,

"The Casino isn't my home, you are." He placed a small kiss on your hand,

"And you, my guardian angel." 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 <3

𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘯. 𝘪'𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴/𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰.

𝘴𝘶𝘯, 𝘢𝘶𝘨 14𝘵𝘩, 2022
12:44 𝘱𝘮 (803 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴)

♥︎