𝐷𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑁𝑇 𝑀𝐸𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑆 ꒱ 𝙤. 𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚

σ∂α ѕαкυησѕυкє χ ƒємαℓє яєα∂єя

└───❀*̥˚──❀*̥˚

𝕿ʰᵉ ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃˡᵃʳᵐ ᶜˡᵒᶜᵏ ʷᵃˢ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗⁱʳʳᵉᵈ ᵃʷᵃᵏᵉ.

 Your [E/C] orbs opened but immediately closed when the morning sunlight hit your [S/C] skin. You turned away from the bright light meeting a toned chest near your face.

The vivid imagery of last night was brought to your mind. You could still feel Oda's light touches on your back that made you shiver. He was always so gentle and soft when you two would have your moments. He'd make sure you were always pleasured and not resentment. The soft kisses on your back he given you when he would fuck you from behind.

You were thinking too much about last night's events you didn't notice Oda had woken up caressing your cheek. "Mornin' " he greeted you with a kiss to your forehead.

"Morning" You greeted back snuggling into his chest hearing his heart beating making you somewhat weary. He hugged you back as he brought the covers closer to your naked bodies. The two of you stayed in that position for a couple of minutes comfortably in each other's presence.

"As much as I want to stay like this I have work, darlin'. " Oda informed you as you sighed. You didn't mind but sometimes you felt like you didn't get to spend much time with him as you liked too. "Very well then."

You sat up and stretched your muscles, the sheets falling off showing your bare back. Oda hugged you from behind and kissed your shoulder, "I promise I'll make it up to you." He whispered softly, you ruffed his ginger brown hair as you laid your head against his. "I know you will."

You grabbed the nearest clothing which was one of Oda's, a black and white pinstripe collared shirt. It fitted loosely around your smaller frame but you didn't care as you were too lazy to even care. You slowly got up, your legs sore from last night you headed towards the kitchen to fix up breakfast letting your lover prepare himself from work.