11

a few weeks had passed since everyone had drinks at cal and harry's. ivy had seen simon a couple of times since then, but only with the others, they could not bring themselves to hang out alone because they knew what that would lead to.

esme and ethan continued talking, but it was nothing major or serious between the two. however, sage and harry were continuously talking to one another, spending time together now and then. and for ivy, she sat in the background watching all of her friends having fun, wishing she was receiving some sort of attention.

"where are you going?" sage stared up at ivy who was tying up her trainers.

"cal and harry's," she muttered, "with ethan."

"oh right." sage nodded her head slowly.

ivy looked up at sage and furrowed her eyebrows, "what's up?"

"nothing," she mumbled, "i just think harry's been ignoring me."

"how come?" ivy cocked her head, standing up from the sofa, "want me to talk to him for you?"

"nah, i ain't bothered." sage lied, shaking her head, "just a bit annoying, but i don't really care."

"ah, right." ivy raised her eyebrows, "where's es? is she filming?"

"yeah," sage nodded her head, throwing herself backwards into the cushions, "i'm streaming later," she sighed, "i'll see you later."

"yeah," ivy smiled softly, "see you soon stuffing."

sage giggled in response, shaking her head, "shut up!" she chucked a cushion in ivy's direction as she walked out of the front door.

ivy made her way through london, finally approaching harry and cal's, knowing that ethan was already there. "you alright?" she grinned up at harry as the door opened.

"yeah," he nodded, "you?"

"mhm, not bad." she hummed, walking through the flat, spotting gib also sat on the sofa, "oh shit!" she yelled, "gib!"

"you alright?" he laughed, standing up from his seat to bring her into a hug.

"yeah!" she pulled away, grinning at him, "are you?"

"yeah, i'm good." he nodded, smiling back at her. she walked to the sofa, perching herself beside ethan as a game of football played on the screen in front of them.

"right," cal slapped his thighs, standing up, "i need to set up for filming." he sighed.

"i'd ask what you're filming," ivy looked up at him, "but i really don't care." a smug expression swept across her face, causing cal to laugh sarcastically back at her.

she helped the guys set up for filming and threw her body back onto the sofa as they decided to film by the table instead. changing the channel on the tv, she flicked it over to some random movie, not caring about the football and the guys were no longer paying attention to it anyways.

they filmed for some time, making conversation with ivy now again or she sat giggling at some of the stupid shit they were doing. she did not necessarily mind being in the background of it, just did not want to fully feature in it herself. by hanging out with the guys again, she knew she would receive comments about simon repeatedly, but it was inevitable. she could not hide forever.

harry wandered around the flat, not really taking part in the video, only in bits that appeased him. and as the video was coming to an end, he slumped himself beside ivy, sprawling himself out on the sofa whilst she sat with her legs tucked into her chest, gazing at the tv. he glanced up at her, letting out an exasperated sigh, "what's up?" she questioned.