26

"this is scandalous," ivy complained to the camera, "i'm wearing a skirt and i'm being expected to ride a fucking bike."

"you'll be fine." simon smirked at the girl as they walked quickly in the direction of the bikes, "i mean, realistically, are we gonna win this?"

"i really need to pee." tobi muttered.

"me too." ivy agreed, nodding her head, "and harry and sage have made it there before we have!" she yelled, pointing in their direction.

they made it to the park, harry and sage obviously coming first, then green team, orange team and finally blue team who decided that they wanted to get jj there in one piece and chose to walk. "jj is a danger to himself and everyone else around him at the moment." ethan chuckled, walking up the steps to the park, "anyways, ciders in the park, hole six."

they all sat around in a circle on the ground, vik yelling as he slammed his hand against the concrete, "humble yourselves people.", harry could not get a word in edgeways from the constant yelling.

"listen to harry!" sage yelled.

"someone's sticking up for her boyfriend." josh commented, wiggling his eyebrows at her.

"shut up!" she mumbled and looked to the floor, her cheeks burning red.

harry looked at the camera awkwardly before finally speaking, "we have three loser's here," he pointed to blue team, "so to wipe out your penalty, you all need to do a shot of sambuca each." they all huffed and rolled their eyes, but agreed to do the shots which resulted in cheers from everyone else and they could finally start on the hole.

ethan managed to down the cider in one whereas it took esme three gulps, "that's not easy." she complained, wiping the cider from her lips with a disgusted expression. jj sat beside josh, drunkenly speaking into the camera, unable to keep still as he mumbled random words. simon and ivy decided to drink the cider, both of them managing to do it in two sips.

"how?" vik repeatedly murmured with a confused expression, "just how?"

harry also gulped down the cider in one and sage did it in three, but for josh and vik it took josh three gulps and vik two which took a while.

"i can't do this anymore," jj stood to his feet, yelling, "i'm fucked. i'm actually fucked. why are we doing this?"

"chill jj." ivy laughed.

"ayo, we're alcoholics! this is ridiculous!" he exclaimed, constantly shouting and wailing about how fucked he was whilst everyone laughed at him, his sentences barely making sense.

"come sit back down." esme shook her head, patting the floor beside her.

jj instantly shook his head, "nah man, this is outrageous! i'm pissed!"

"we know you're pissed," sage smirked, "sit back down!"

jj huffed, he was throwing a tantrum like a toddler, but finally sat himself back down as harry spoke up. "game number three boys and girls," he made his signature jazz hands, "say it or shot it. gather in a circle properly."

ivy took a deep breath in, her eyes widened at the thought of the game, surely it would not be too invasive if it was on camera? she remained beside simon, their bodies grazing against one another every so often which sent a trail of goosebumps along her arms and it was not helping that she was more than tipsy either. her eyes focused into space whilst she waited, everyone shouting and screaming around her and ethan and simon spoke to the camera next her.

"so," the game finally started, "we have questions for everyone involved." ethan glanced around the circle, "and if you don't want to answer it, you're gonna have to shot it." he gestured to the sambuca in the middle.