25

"what the fuck is pub golf?" ivy questioned, staring up at the television.

"well it's basically a drinking game and pub crawl mixed together, but they're filming it for the sidemen channel, they want me, you and es involved." sage raised her eyebrows, praying that ivy would get involved.

"me, on the sidemen channel?" ivy scoffed, "fuck that."

"oh, come on ivy!" esme frowned, "you've been sad about simon all week and it'll be a laugh. it's more than likely we'll all get a bit of hate anyways."

esme was right, ivy had been nothing but down about what happened between her and simon. he tried messaging her a few times, but she refused to get back to him, she was giving him the 'time' he needed to 'think' - whatever that meant. and she was dreading the next time she would be faced with him because he was all she wanted.

ivy shook her head, "it's not just a bit of hate, it's strangers digging into your personal life. people already have theories that simon and i are back together."

"please." sage begged, "it'll be fun. you'll miss out on a good day. besides, me and harry are basically official now, so i'll probably get more hate than you."

"hmm." she grumbled, "maybe. bet they'll have us dressed in little skirts and polo shirts." ivy joked, shaking her head.

"well, about that." esme pulled an awkward face.

"fuck off, i was just joking!" ivy threw a hand to her face.

"and we might already have the outfits." sage smirked, "so you're coming whether you like it or not."

ivy folded both arms over her chest and turned away from the two girls, "fine."

standing in front of her full length mirror the next day, ivy groaned at the green polo shirt that she had to pull over her body, "green suits you." sage smirked.

"fuck off." ivy scowled at her through the reflection in the mirror, "i'm guessing we're on different teams then." she glanced at the coloured tops, sage wearing a pink one and esme in a blue one.

"mhm." sage and esme nodded their heads in unison, simpering at one another.

ivy huffed, pulling white knee high socks up her shins, "who fucking picked these outfits?"

"harry and ethan." esme giggled.

"can see your arse by the way." sage muttered.

"i'm not fucking surprised!" ivy shook her head, "think the sidemen channels gonna be seeing a bit much of me today." she pulled the white tennis style skirt down a bit lower, "let's just hope it's not windy."

everyone met at harry's flat, spotting what teams they were on. ivy inhaled deeply and span to look at sage and esme, "surprise." sage grinned.

"who's idea was it to put me with simon? i'd rather be babysitting jj!" ivy whispered, furrowing her eyebrows.

"bonding time." esme chuckled.

the teams consisted of ivy, simon and tobi on green, esme, ethan and jj on blue, harry and sage on pink and josh and vik on orange. they all squeezed around the dining table whilst ethan and harry stood in the kitchen, ready to introduce the video. ivy's palms were already sweaty just from feeling simon's leg brush against her's. she barely paid attention to them introducing the video, simply staring into space.

"- and we could've had five teams, but tobi is an apple juicer and we all know ksi can't handle his drinks well." harry clapped his hands together, staring straight in jj's direction, causing everyone to laugh.