13.Im back

" Is everything packed yet" said manager Wang to one of the workers that were packing up their produce. These were going to be taken back to the lab for further study before the company released them for sale.

"Not yet but we are almost done came a reply." "Oh then hurry up, and remember to take them all, those are worth a lot of money" manager Wang reminded as he turned to walk back inside only to see Emilia coming back from outside.

You're back ! So soon? You've been gone for only three hours I thought you were going to spend the whole day there?" He asked her surprised when she came closer.

"No I decided to come back earlier manager Wang . There was nothing but trees over there so I got a little bored." Emilia smiled at him as she stopped to reply.

Dazed by her smile manager Wang couldn't help but wonder whether it was imagination or that Emilia had become even more beautiful than when she left.

"Mr. Wang..?" She called out when she saw him a little distracted.

"Cough.. ah it's nothing. Since your here then we can leave earlier. You go pack up and we will depart in an hour." Once he was done Mr. Wang immediately left.

Ha, Wonder what's wrong with him? Emilia thought to herself as she walked back into the room to pack. Seeing the time on the wall and seeing that it was only three, Emilia was immediately rejuvenated when she thought of the fact that if they leave earlier than she would be able to reach in time to eat dinner with little Qin. I should also buy some takeout on the way back. We should enjoy enough of it before it goes extinct.
Humming to herself Emilia went on with her packing.

................

"Boss everything is done over at my side. I've already completed all the paperwork and sent it to your email. You can just check and sign it for me do that I can submit it." Hawk reported

"Mhm..'' Ling Xiao hummed in response

"I've also booked for you a hotel room for you to stay in. The address has also been sent to you . Is there anything else you need Cap?" Hawk asked.

"Nothing else. What about those supplies I asked you to buy?" Asked Ling Xiao as he maneuvered his way out of the airport.

"That's all being handled by so, we have already collected half of what you require and we will probably be done with it in a week or two." Came a swift reply from the other end.

"Alright continue then. Remember collect as much as you can for me. I'll call you when I need something." Ling Xiao answered.

"Ok boss"

"Oh right once you guys are done you can have your break but don't get out of shape or that will be your last one for the next five years." Ling Xiao sternly warned the man. He knew that once out of work those guys had a tendency of not keeping fit and he couldn't have that. His team was completely loyal to him and stuck with him even through the apocalypse in his last life so he planned to keep them with him this time as well.

No matter how strong an individual is on his own, it is always better to have more people there to help you out. They were also his childhood friends so they did have a place in his heart as well so he couldn't just let them fend for themselves when he could clearly help them out.

"Really!!! Thanks Cap don't worry we won't!" Hawks excited words flew from the other end. Ling Xiao could almost imagine his excited face as he uttered those words.

Mhm be hummed as he cut the call.
Looking up at the scene in front of him, he dazedly took it in before a firm light flashed through his eyes.

"A City I'm finally here" he muttered as he looked around.