Chapter 38: looking after

"Don't let people use you like a cigarette, they only use you when they're bored and step on you when there done. Be like drugs, let them die for you." - Unknown

"Oh look who we have here, little mudblood Granger." Theo sneered, at Hermione. Hermione looked like she was going to cry. 

"Just because some people actually work for their money doesn't mean they are beneath you." Valencia shouted at her fellow Slytherin. Hermione was shocked, why was a Lestrange standing up for her. Valencia walked off, "Don't thank me, we're all just humans." she said as she turned back around. Hermione stood there with a look of shock plastered on her face. "People are messy. Life gets messy. Things are not always going to work out perfectly just because you want them to." Valencia finished leaving Hermione shocked.

"I'm telling you, this so-called 'prosperity' is going to be the downfall of England. Each new generation becomes lazier than the next. They think they can make overnight fortunes just by flipping properties and getting hot tips in the stock market. Ha! Nothing lasts forever, and when this boom ends, these youngsters won't know what hit them" Valencia whispered to Pansy as they linked arms walking back towards the Common room for their free period.

...

"Hey, stop looking at me like that– I don't like how cute you look." Valencia said after a while, sporting a smirk on her face.

"I can't help that I look so cute." Pansy replied quickly, smirking too. "You are very cute, it's a shame that no one else can have you. Because you are mine." Valencia said as she placed her lips on Pansy's again and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. "STOP BEING SO CUTE, IT'S NOT FAIR!"  Valencia said as she pulled away from the kiss and looked at Pansy. "I can't help it. And let's be honest. You like it when i am cute." Pansy smiled. "You are right." Valencia smiled as she laid back down and placed her head on Pansy's lap again.

 "When we graduate from Hogwarts, I want to marry you." Valencia said after a while. "Really? You want to marry me?" Pansy questioned looking up at her girlfriend. "Yes. I am so sure of that. I just know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are the best thing that happened to me. And after we got married, maybe a year or two later, we could try and look for ways to have a baby together." Valencia said as she looked Pansy in the eyes.

"You also want to start a family with me?" Pansy asked as she started to feel a tear running down her cheek. "There's no need to cry, baby." Valencia said as she sat up and pulled Pansy in for a hug. "It's just... I never had someone that cared about me as much as you do." Pansy says as she looked at Valencia and looked her in the eyes. "Oh my darling. You are all I care about. I will make you happy and I will always be there for you. I love you. I love you. I love you."Valencia said as she placed kisses on Pansy's lips and smiled at the girl. "I love you too, Val." Pansy smiled. It was the start of a very powerful relationship between Valencia and Pansy.