Concussion | Shin Yuna [ITZY]

Yuna POV

Watching my boyfriend Y/N play for the university championship is truly a spectacle. I get to brag about him in front of my friends because I have a boyfriend in the university football team. Y/N is one of the best player in the team and he puts in a lot of assists and passes for the attacking players. The game is currently tied at 0-0 and there was a big chance for Y/N's team to score a goal here. A corner was whipped into the box and Y/N jumped up trying to win it. However, instead of heading the ball he bashed his head straight into the opponent and immediately fell down onto the floor. I was shocked, the referee stopped the game immediately and called the medical staff onto the pitch which they carried Y/N off the pitch with a stretcher.

I was in complete shock about what I just saw. Y/N down on the floor after a head clash. The medical staff are panicking a little bit which was never good. The ambulance came onto the pitch as well and things looks very serious in this situation. I quickly ran onto the pitch to see how Y/N is doing, despite the referee trying to stop me. I need to get onto that ambulance and go to the hospital with Y/N.  Once I was at the hospital, the doctors and nurses stopped me in front of the partition saying that I am not allowed to go in with Y/N. I looked into Y/N's eyes, he looks so weak and his eyebrow was full of blood, before the doctor took Y/N through to the other side and closed the curtains so they could check Y/N's situation. I waited outside praying that Y/N was fine.

Few Moments Later

Y/N POV

I didn't really know what happened, one moment I was up in the air and now I find myself in the hospital. Honestly, I didn't remember what happened but I as I opened my eyes I saw my girlfriend Yuna there looking at me very worryingly. My head was in a little bit of pain but most of my pain came from around my eyebrows. I was trying to figure out what just happened but I can't remember anything. I just saw my shirt covered in blood. I decided to ask the doctor to see what just happened, but Yuna beat me to it.

Yuna: Doctor, is he ok? What happened to him?

Doctor: Well he suffered a head clash and a concussion. He's passed out straight after the impact but he's alright now and we have given him 5 stitches for the wound in his eyebrow. Just let him rest for a few days and then he will be alright. 

Y/N: Wait, I did what? Why don't I remember anything?

Doctor: It's probably the effects of your blackout and the concussion. Everything will be fine if you take enough rest.

Yuna: Thanks doctor. Come on babe let's go back to the dorms so you can get some rest

On the way back to the dorm, I was feeling hungry as I passed through the McDonald's. The smell of a McDonald's burger and a McFlurry was really attractive, and I really fancied some dinner from McDonald's. I asked Yuna if we could stop and grab a bite at McDonald's but she had other ideas.

Y/N: Yuna ah-, can we have McDonald's for dinner? I'm hungry.

Yuna: No, I'm going to cook you something healthy for dinner (aegyo).