Movie Night | Lee Chaeryeong [ITZY]

Friday night, it was the night for you to relax after an exhausting week of work. Usually you and your girlfriend Chaeryeong would do something together to relax. This week you and Chaeryeong were supposed to hit the theatre to watch a movie together. It has been a while since you have done that and Chaeryeong can't wait for your little movie date tonight. 

You returned to your apartment after a tough day at work. All you wanted to do was take a good long shower and head straight to bed. You were very exhausted that you forgotten about your plans you had with your girlfriend tonight. 

You entered the apartment and immediately was greeted by your girlfriend Chaeryeong.

"Hey babe, you're home. Come one get changed and let's go" Chaeryeong said excitedly.

"Go where?" you were a bit confused.

"You forgot? Our movie date?" Chaeryeong asked with a pout.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that. Sorry I'm so tired, I really don't want to go out anymore" you replied.

"So what do you want to do then?" Chaeryeong asked disappointedly.

"I just want to stay home and lay in bed and relax tonight" you said as you headed to the bathroom for a relaxing warm shower.

You went into the bathroom for a long relaxing shower. It was nice, the warm water was refreshing especially after a tough day at work. 

After your shower you decided to head straight to bed. You were very tired and you headed straight into your room to rest. Jumping onto your bed and lying down, you were finally able to relax after the day you had. That was until your girlfriend Chaeryeong came in and interrupted you.

"Hey since we aren't going to the movies tonight, I thought we could watch a movie here instead" Chaeryeong said walking in to your shared room with a bucket of popcorn.

"Sure, what you got in mind" you asked her.

"Let's just see what's good on Netflix" Chaeryeong said laying down next to you on the bed.

That night, despite not going to the movies with Chaeryeong, you two have another type of movie night. It wasn't quite Netflix and chill because you were too tired for that, but you two spent the night cuddling under the sheets watching some random movie and just enjoying each other's company.

***

A very short fluffy story about Chaeryeong, I know it's a bit rushed but I want to publish this before the day ends. Hope you guys enjoyed it.