Venezia | Kim Jennie [BLACKPINK]

***Warning slight smut**

With BLACPINK absolutely doing nothing lately, Jennie has been receiving more and more modelling endorsements and photo shoots. First it was Calvin Klein and now Kappa has invited Jennie to participate in a photoshoot in the Italian city of Venice. Jennie didn't know what this offer was for but seeing that her schedule was clear, she have decided to accept the job.

The job Jennie accepted was for the newly promoted Italian club Venezia FC who are doing a photoshoot to promote their brand new Kappa kit for the 2021/22 Serie A season. Jennie was very excited at the prospect of collaborating with a sports team as she has never done it before. The chance to work with athletes got Jennie very excited.

Y/N, the player from Venezia who was drafted into this photoshoot on the other hand was not looking forward to this photoshoot. He was the type of player who preferred to just do his job on the pitch and live a low life outside the football pitch. However, with Y/N being the club's record signing this season, the club had no choice but to put him into the photoshoot in hope to have a better reception of the kit launch. 

This will be Y/N's first ever photoshoot and he was not looking forward. Arriving at the photoshoot late has had Y/N pissed off all the crew. Y/N was hoping that this photoshoot could be done as soon as possible.

"Y/N, you're late. Go get changed quickly and the make up artist will give you a slight touch up" the director told Y/N as he entered the room.

As Y/N walked in, Jennie was already checking him out. Jennie called this move checking out her partner, and she said it is important for the chemistry of the photoshoot. However, realistically Jennie was just doing this to see what she would possibly be working with after the shoot.

"So that's Y/N huh?" Jennie asked the director.

"Yeah, that's him. Forgive his coldness, he's new and doesn't like doing these shoots" the club's PR manager stated.

"I guess I'll have to make this shoot enjoyable for him" Jennie said as she bit her lip.

You absolutely hated these shoots, you hated the fact that you need to put make up on and stand in front of the camera. You also hated seeing yourself in the ad or a poster at the bus stop which is why you tried your best to keep your endorsements for a minimum. However, you had no choice but to accept this photoshoot for your club as it was included in one of the terms in your contract. Therefore, here you are, at a studio in Venice doing a photoshoot with Jennie promoting the new Venezia home kit. 

However, if there is one thing you have to concede about this photoshoot is how attractive Jennie was. You don't know who she was exactly, but you have seen her in the Chanel adverts so you just assumed that she was a supermodel. To be fair, she was performing extremely natural for all the shots, even for the shots that you both might be in an uncomfortable position.

As much as you were enjoying your time with a girl like Jennie, there was a down side to everything. You were very uncomfortable with how close she is moving towards your every time you were doing a couple shots. Her hands were always on your thighs and god knows how they managed to find their way onto your thigh. However, the director seemed to be enjoying this. The outcome of the photos must be very good with the way Jennie was getting close to you. As much as you were uncomfortable, you just went on with it hoping that this could be over with as soon as possible. 

Thankfully for you, the shoot was over and you rushed to the dressing room so you could get home as soon as possible. You hated these PR stuff anyways. Jennie on the other hand, was taking her time and executing her plan to get you interested in her.

And as you walked by, Jennie pretends to accidentally drop the key card to her hotel room directly in your eyesight. You being the nice person you are, you picked it up and returned it to her. "Jennie, you dropped this" you said to her as she grabbed your hand.

"It's ok sexy, this one's for you so you know where to find me tonight" Jennie replied as she gave you a wink.

After that encounter, you were very embarrassed and Jennie has left things very awkward for the both of you. It was not what you expected from her. You wanted to throw the card away but you found yourself keeping it. You think to yourself it was for the safety of Jennie that the key card doesn't end up in the hands of a stranger. With that, you put the key card in your pocket and went home immediately. Reflecting on what just happened.

Time Skip 

Despite all the time you had to digest what just happened and think about what was the correct thing to do you still find yourself stood outside the room that leads to Jennie's room. You were extremely conflicted inside but you might also enjoy yourself for one night. Jennie seemed like a nice girl, promiscuous but nice.

When you were about to ring the doorbell, the door opened in your face and revealed Jennie in a very sexy night gown.

"Hey sexy, I knew you would be here" Jennie said in a seductive tone.

You took a gulp internally and walked in, this is going to be a long night for you.

Once you were in, Jennie wasted no time in smashing her lips onto yours as she struggled to close the door behind you whilst making out with you. Taking the lead, she threw you onto her bed and pinned you down before continue making out with you. Slowly but steadily moving her touchy hands down to your crotch area as she start to unbutton your shirt.

***

And that's the end of this one shot. Sorry if you were here to read some smut, but I still can't write smut for some reason because it makes me cringe.

This was actually requested by mexxes so thank you for the request. 

If you enjoyed this one shot, please vote for this chapter. If you have anymore requests please do request it on the request page. I will try my best to fulfil all the requests. Thank you very much for your support.