Schooled | Song Yuqi [(G)-IDLE]

SLAP

"Welcome to your new school, new student my arse" as Yuqi was shoved onto the ground by a bunch of big strong guys. Leaving her books lying with her on the ground.

She didn't like it, ever since she moved away from her homeland China she has suffered a lot of problems. Especially in the bullying department. She was a new student that was the target of many bullies in her new school, especially the big strong athletic guys. She hated this life, she always wished that she could go back to China where life was better and she could enjoy school. 

Today was no different, as Yuqi entered school she got greeted by some weaker bullies calling her names and stuff. Like always, Yuqi has learnt to ignore whatever those people have to say. She put her headphones in and headed directly to her locker preparing for the second wave of bullying that she was going to receive. 

Once she arrived at her locker, there were already two of the normal bullies leaning next to her locker waiting to pounce.

"Hello Yuqi, how are you today" the first bully asked.

Yuqi didn't respond. She doesn't even want to speak with these people. Despite the bully greeting her nicely, she knew that they were going to be mean to her later.

"Hey can't you hear me? I asked how are you today?" the bully grabbed Yuqi's headphones and asked the same question again. 

Still Yuqi didn't respond.

The second bully decided to get involved, he slammed his hands right next to Yuqi's face and made a big noise when his fists hit the locker door.

WHAM

The noise caused the whole school to turn their attention to what was happening, but after seeing that Yuqi was once again being bullied by the big guys, nobody seemed to cared. As if everyone was scared of the big guys or something.

"Can't you hear what my friend asked? Do they teach you to be this rude in China, new student?" the second bully asked.

Meanwhile you were a little bit far away from the scene talking to your friends, but because of the noise you couldn't ignore what was happening. You looked over to where the noise came from and saw once again the bullies were bullying the new student. 

"Not this s*** again" you hissed to yourself whilst in the middle of the conversation with you and your friends.

"What was that?" you friend asked.

"Nothing, just the new student being bullied again" you said as you pointed at Yuqi's direction.

"Well, what are you going to do about it?" you friend asked.

You have noticed this problem for a while, but chose not to act. It wasn't like you didn't want to help. It was more like you don't know how to help. You never liked violence, you don't have the authority that the school bullies had. You were just an average student that nobody really knows about. Despite yourself going to the gym after school every day and could probably kick the bullies arses, you didn't want to do it. You had your university application reference to think about, and you didn't want to throw a good future away just to help some random new girl who was being bullied.

 However, this situation has gone a little bit out of hand now. It was almost like everyone in the school are taking liberties off Yuqi being different and being new to this school. Yes she was Chinese and probably the only Asian in this school, but that doesn't mean people could take liberties off her. It was a bit racist if you were being honest. Nobody seemed to care about it at first because they didn't want to get into the bullies bad books but not you have seen enough to see this situation go from bad to worse.