Cheerleader | Sana Minatozaki [TWICE]

Heading into university, you were probably one of the luckiest guys on campus. You were dating cheerleader Sana Minatozaki. It was almost like a tradition in university where the players on the football team would date the cheerleaders because of how close they were. Therefore, it makes complete sense that yourself, a footballer in the university team is dating Sana Minatozaki, a cheerleader for the university. 

The only reason that this cheerleaders always date footballers is because of a tradition in the university. Every time the team plays a competitive game, the cheerleaders would each hold up a sign for their assigned player cheering and rooting for them on the sidelines. 

However, Sana was not your assigned cheerleader. In fact she was assigned to someone else. You both met at a nightclub and have been dating for a while already. The whole team and all the other cheerleaders know that you both were dating. You both were just unlucky that you didn't get assigned to each other.

It obviously pains you seeing your girlfriend Sana cheering for someone else, there was a sense of jealousy in your heart. Watching your girlfriend cheer and root for another guy. It was made even worst that Sana was pretty, popular amongst the boys and her assigned player likes to tease you about how Sana is cheering him on and not you.

"Hey matey, you ready for the game?" Sana's assigned cheer partner said to you.

Not this again you thought to yourself. It happens before every game you play.

"Yeah, you?" you replied politely.

"Always ready, especially with Sana cheering me on the sidelines. It gives me extra motivation, especially with how pretty she is. What about your cheerleader? Does she give you motivation? Is it your girlfriend who's your cheer...... oh wait nah Sana will be cheering for me during the game" the guy said.

You really hated it. It wasn't because your assigned cheerleader wasn't pretty, in fact your assigned cheerleader was pretty too, but it just wasn't Sana.

Even with your jealousy, you need to play your game. Things don't just stop because you are jealous that your girlfriend was rooting for someone else instead of you. You looked over at the cheer corner and there Sana was, all beautiful but as you looked down, she was holding the sign of another player's name. It was painful to see, so you decided to look away and focus on your game.

During the game, you heard the cheering. They were mostly doing group cheers but at some point during the routing, the girls would be shouting the players name and when it went to Sana you just hoped that it would be your name leaving her mouth, but it wasn't which made you feel a bit down.

What you didn't know was that despite Sana cheering for some and shouting another boys name during the cheer routine, she was actually cheering for you deep down. It also pains her to cheer for someone else but you. However, this was her job, she was assigned that person and she had no choice but to do it.

After 90 minutes of jealousy for you, your team finally won the game. All the cheerleaders were happy and doing their winning cheer routine. Everyone was celebrating the win and obviously you joined in. Once the cheerleaders finished their routine they also joined into the celebrations as they were part of the team. 

The guy who got Sana assigned as his cheerleader walked over to Sana and decided to chat with her for a bit which really annoyed you.

As you were looking over at Sana talking to the guy you didn't like, your own cheerleader approached you with a bottle of water.

"Here have a drink" she said as you were zoning out.

"Oh thanks, yeah thanks" you zoned back in and replied.

"What you looking at?" she asked as you pointed over at Sana.

You knew who your assigned cheerleader was, she was a good friend of yours and a close friend of Sana. She didn't like that guy as well as she knows the guy was definitely trying to hit on Sana. Not just to annoy you, just because Sana was so beautiful and a lot of people are queuing up to date her once you both break up.

"Ah, Sana and that guy again. I don't get it, why is he doing that. He must know you and Sana are together" she asked as she looks over at Sana who was chatting away with the guy, but a little bit uninterested.

It was a bit difficult to hear what they were talking about, but you managed to hear bits of their conversation.

"I've had a good game didn't I?" the guy said.

"Yeah it was alright" Sana replied with no emotions.

"It's all thanks to you Sana, you give me motivation to play better knowing that you were cheering for me" the guy then said.

"Yeah whatever, the school made me do it" Sana replied really not interested in what he had to say.

"How about we go for a drink to celebrate?" the guy cheekily asked.

That was it, that was the final straw. You can't take it anymore, him asking your girlfriend out. You need to go over and stop this. Storming away, you approached the pair with your cheerleader chasing you.

"Wait, where are you going" she asked as she followed you.

You didn't reply as you just approached Sana.

"You guys going out for a drink?" you asked as you stood next to Sana.

"Yeah but you're not invited" the guy replied.

This guy was really winding you up. You didn't know what to do then, all you thought of was to put that guy in his place. Leaning in, you kissed Sana right on the lips and started a quick but passionate little make out session.

"Let's go grab some food and head back to my place shall we?" you asked.

Sana just nodded, she was shocked at what you did to her. But you had to, you need to show who was Sana's boyfriend. 

After that Sana just cling onto you as you both started to walk away from the pitch heading back to your dorm for some food.

"Stay away from her" you said as you glared at him before you and Sana left the scene with her as you grabbed her by her waist.

***

Another request done, plot requested by LeafoCaval might turn this into a smut one day who knows? If you want to read the smut version once this comes out, the link to my tumblr will be on my bio.

Well, here's some tmi. Parts of this plot happened to me in real life, but obviously I won't tell you which parts. Hope you guys enjoy.