Spectator | Bona Kim Jiyeon [WJSN]

You were the high school football team's captain. It wasn't an easy job but because of your love of football, it was a responsibility that you were willing to take. Being the team captain means that you need to help the coach with setting up training and do a lot of extra work that normal players don't have to do. It did take up a lot of your time outside of school and it also means that you can't spend a lot of time with your girlfriend Bona. However, it was an honour, the coach chose you to be the captain and it was truly an honour, an offer you can't turn down.

Adding to the fact that you both were in your senior year, it doesn't really help. Both of you were extremely busy preparing for the end of school exams and applying to university. The only chance you get to see each other were during lunch break and when you come across each other in the corridors. It was looking like the both of you were going to break up by the end of the school year no matter what happens. You both were going to different universities anyways.

It was obviously not ideal for you both. You both still loved each other and have feelings for each other. You both wanted to see each other for as much as you could, every single minute of the day you wanted to be with each other. However, your respective commitments were not allowing you to do that. 

Today was your big day, it was the day of the final high school championship. It was a big game for you, all you were waiting for during your whole time in high school. It was the biggest game of the moment and your last competitive game in your high school career. It was truly a big moment for you and you were praying that your girlfriend Bona would be there for watch your big game.

As you walked onto the pitch, you looked at the crowd who were there. It was a big crowd as it was a big game. However, you can't seem to spot the spectator that you wanted to spot. Nevertheless, there's still a game to win and you were going to put in maximum effort no matter what.

When the game kicked off, you were completely in the zone. Obviously, not seeing Bona in the stands made you a little bit down. But in all fairness, it didn't hinder you in any way. You still managed to put in the best effort you could give into the game. You wanted to win, there was a hunger in you that made you want to bring this trophy home. 

You were doing everything a captain needs to do. Organising and making sure everyone was doing their job and sticking to their positions. With that, your team managed to start the game quite well. Despite having lots of chances and being an attacking threat, your team failed to take those early chances.

It kept on like that in the first half. Failing to secure those early chances had made both teams play conservatively. There was too much at stake for both teams to take the initiative and concede the counter attack. 

Second half started, and you need to take the lead. If nobody was going to take the lead and attack, you would have to do it. Taking the initiative, you made sure the team knew what your intention was. You played dangerous passes into the opponent's final third, tried to be more expressive on the ball. This change seemed to work, as your team were once again giving pressure to the opponents. 

On the ball again, you played a through ball towards the striker. You saw the pass and it was inch perfect. It wasn't easy to control but the striker managed it at last and decided to take on the defenders. Dribbling around them, one of the opposition defender decided to stick his foot out for a tackle, but it was mistimed. The referee quickly blew the whistle, it was a free kick to your team.

Without hesitant, you knew this was your chance. A free kick 20 yards just outside the box, it was your bread and butter. You grabbed the ball, placed it onto the mark that the referee left. You took a deep breath and as the referee blew the whistle, you did your run up. Side footed the ball and struck it perfectly, curling around the wall and beating the goalkeeper. The ball hit the post and went in. 

That moment, half of the crowd cheered. The other half of the crowd were stunned to silence. It was 1-0 to your team.

You celebrated, you celebrated with your team, but you also looked at the crowd. You saw Bona, she was there. You didn't know if she saw your big moment, but you certainly was happy that she was there. 

You ran over to the spectator area, climbed over the fence and hugged Bona. It was a happy moment for you and thankfully she was there for you. She seemed very happy to be there as well. Without a care in the world, you gave your girlfriend Bona a big kiss which surprised everyone in the crowd, even her.

"Hey, you're sweaty and smelly" Bona said pulling out of the kiss with a big smile on her face.

"I don't care, I'm happy that you're here to watch me" you replied.

"Psch, go win the game you cringe and cute boy" Bona said as you ran back onto the pitch.

The rest of the game flew by, your team managed to hold out the slender 1-0 lead and manage to take home the championship. It was really a nice way to end off your high school career. Time for the celebration to begin. The organiser handed you the trophy and you did the trophy lift, it has truly been a good time playing with this team and you were going to continue the celebrations until late today.

Even Bona came onto the pitch after the game to join you as you two shared a deep kiss in front of everyone who was watching causing a few oooohs and awwwws.

After the celebrations you and Bona just lied on the pitch, looking up at the sky. You had the trophy to one side of you, your girlfriend on the other side. Nothing was happening, just you and Bona cuddling on the pitch that you won the championship on, enjoying the moment.

"Can't believe my high school football career is over" you said.

"I know, it must have been a nice journey for you" Bona replied.

"It was made better by you" you said as you looked over at your girlfriend.

"By the way, I saw your goal. It was amazing" Bona suddenly said.

"You did?" you were surprised, you knew she was there after you scored, but you didn't know if she was there when you scored.

"Yeah, it was probably one of my favourite moments in a football stadium" Bona said.

"Well let's make that the second favourite moment" you said as you rolled over on top of Bona, looked into her eyes and started kissing her......

***

Well thank you very much LeafoCaval for requesting this one shot. I still have no idea about what WJSN is and who Bona is but here you go all the WJSN and Bona stans.