100 Prompts (Not an imagine)

Hey, so I thought it would be fun to get you guys to choose prompts (listed below), so I can write an imagine based on that.

Here's how it works. From the list below, pick one to two prompts by their number from 1 to 100. Then comment on this page only your number, the character/actor you want it to involve and what you want the imagine to be about. Simple, right?

Example:

Number: 42

Character/actor: Gabriel

Details: You were having trouble sleeping, so you prayed to Gabriel to keep you company. He keeps you entertained and makes you laugh until you eventually fall asleep.

Something like that, okay?

Also you can't use a prompt more than once, so when it's gone it's gone. I will remove the ones that have been used before I write it so people don't get confused. And I'll be replacing the ones that I remove with new prompts.
________

Prompts

1. "Hey, it's okay. It's just me, please calm down".

2. "I love you, you enormously stubborn pain in the ass"

3. "Please stay. I need you more than you think".

4. "Give me a chance"

5. "Come on, talk to me. You're killing me here".

6. "Why didn't you tell me?".

7. "I don't think that's supposed to come out".

8. "Sir, that is my emotional support angel and I'm gonna need to have him back".

9. "We have a problem". "No, you have a problem. I have an idiot who keeps getting into one".

10. "Call me that one more time, see what happens".

11. "Wait! Just put the gun down. Then we'll talk".

12. "I'd do anything for you".

13. "Kiss me, you numpty"

14. "Well, that didn't go how I imagined it would". "Oh, really? What gave you that idea?".

15. "Hey, it could be worse". "What could possibly be worse than this?". *shrugs* "We could've died".

16. "I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?".

17. "Hold still". "It hurts!". "Quit being a baby, will you? I'm trying to help you!".

18. "Are you okay?". "No, I normally spurt blood out of my ribcage like this".

19. "Did it hurt when you-". "Fell from heaven? Yeah, like I've never heard that one before". "No... I was just gonna say, did it hurt when you fell for me?".

20. "You can't do that!". "Can't is not in my vocabulary". "How about dead? Look, please don't. It's dangerous". "Two more words not in my vocabulary".

21. "Are you mad? You look mad". "I'm not mad". "Your face is screwed up like you're mad". "I'm perturbed, not mad". *moments of silence* "You still look mad". "I'm NOT mad. But I will be soon!".

22. "It's too cold! Come back!".

23. "Shh, you're safe. I'm right here".

24. "You're comfy".

25. "No! You're not allowed to come with us. I don't want you getting hurt!".

26. "Can I see your wings?".

27 "The devil made me do it". "That isn't funny". "It is a little funny".

28. "Dance with me". "I don't know how". "I'll teach you".