Panic Attack (RSJ)

You have a fear of singing in front of people. For years, you happily stood to the side while your cast mates sang their favourite songs in front of their adoring fans. And that was perfectly fine for you. But then, one convention, Rob finally manages to persuade you. Instead, you have a panic attack when you are called to the stage. R2 help you calm down and then Rich comforts you and tries to cheer you up afterwards

Rob is your big brother and you kinda have a thing with Rich. But not really. You both play it off as a close friendship, but it's really a silent acknowledgement of your feelings for each other (Does that make sense? Probably not, but oh well)

Disclaimer: Includes details of a full panic attack. I'm not sure if this counts as a disclaimer, but if it will trigger you, then I advise you to not read this one.

Also, I've never experienced a full panic attack before. However, I've been close to it many times. My best friend has really bad anxiety, so I'm usually the one to calm her down. If I got anything wrong, please let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can
____________

I cross my arms, glaring at him from where I'm sitting on the couch in my hotel room. "No" I tell him. He sighs "Why not? Y/n, you're the only one who hasn't sang on stage". "And it will continue to stay that way"  I frown. He sits on the bed and looks at me "Y/n, what's going on? Why don't you want to sing?". "I can't, Robbie. All you guys are amazing, but I just... being on a stage to sing. I can talk for hours, but when it comes to singing in front of a crowd, it's terrifying" I reply. He smiles slightly "Everyone had that fear at first, but now they've all gotten comfortable with it. You could do the same". I shake my head "I can't, Rob". "It's not like you'll be up there by yourself. I'll be there with you, as well as the band and probably Rich" He replies. I sigh "That isn't the point". "You seem fine singing in front of me. Why's this any different?" He questions. I shrug "You're my brother. We grew up singing together, it'd be rude not to now". He smiles and sighs "Okay, what if we make a deal? You sing tonight and if you don't like it, you'll never have to even think about it again... and I'll buy you ice cream after". I purse my lips "Okay, I'll do it. But don't you dare leave the stage at any point while I'm up there". He nods "Deal".
_____

Later

I pace up and down in the green room and take a breath. Why did I agree to this? This is such a bad idea. I'm going to make a fool of myself. I falter in my step when I hear a familiar voice chuckle. I turn around to see Rich. "Y'know, if you ain't bein' careful, you could make a hole in the floor with all that pacing" He jokes. I sigh "Sorry, I-". He smiles slightly "You okay? Rob was saying something about you agreeing to sing tonight". I nod slowly "Regrettably". "You nervous?" He asks. "What, singing in front of millions of people? Course not, I do that every day" I reply sarcastically. He chuckles "First off, it isn't millions of people. That's a slight exaggeration. It's only a few hundred". I nod "Oh, yeah. Great, thanks Rich. That really helps". He hums "Glad to be of service, darlin". I chuckle lightly before shaking my head and looking at the floor "You're such an ass". He laughs softly, shrugging as he sits on the couch "Sorry, love". I sigh nervously and he smiles "You'll be fine, y/n". I hum "Yeah, sure".
_________

Later

I stand at the stairs of the stage, shaking uncontrollably. Waiting for Jensen to finish his song with his amazing voice. Why am I after him? There's no way I can ever go on after that. I sigh heavily, why did I let Rob talk me into this? I knew it was a bad idea. I'm not even a good singer. I'm an actor, I went to acting school, to do acting. I didn't realise as my thoughts were racing, my breathing was going a similar pace. I lean against the wall next to me as tears cloud my vision and I find it more difficult to breathe. I faintly hear my name being called, but I ignore it. I slide down the wall until I'm sitting on the floor.

Supernatural Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें