SIX

PANIC

006.
Just don't leave me yet.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Mercedes ran through the halls of the lobby, desperately searching for Anthony. Her brother, Cruz was on facetime and he was a huge fan of both him and Sebastian. But she'd never let him speak to Sebastian incase he said something embarrassing about her.

The girl had promised that if she got a spare chance that she would allow them to face time and bond.

"Mackie." Mercedes shouted once she saw the man, talking to Sebastian, smiles on both of their faces.

The girl pulled herself to a stop, almost stumbling over her own feet and if it wasn't for Sebastian's hands wrapping around her waist, she would have fallen face first.

"Thank you." She smiled up to the dark haired man, his hands didn't leave her waist despite the fact that she was stood still now. "My brother loves you."

"No! I just admir-"

"He's a huge fan boy of you and Sebby and he wanted to facetime both of you. He's seen all your movies like 1000 times. But he's not talking to Sebastian." Mercedes cut off Cruz and shoved the phone into Anthony's chest. "Please just talk to him, it'll make his day." She whispered so that Cruz wouldn't hear.

Sebastian furrowed his brows, wondering why she didn't want her brother to talk to him. He didn't know if he should be offended or not, but he just shrugged it off.

Anthony nodded and walked away with Mercedes phone to talk to her older brother. He would do anything for the girl, no matter what. He valued their friendship.

"You know, you can let go." Mercedes whispered as Sebastian pulled her back into his chest, his thumbs running along her exposed skin.

Sebastian hummed in response, moving her hair to one side and placing a soft kiss on her neck.

Mercedes had to bite back a moan. She didn't want to make a sound or even give him the satisfaction that everything he did affected her.

"Seb." The girl span on her heel to face the man, she hadn't expect expected him to be so close. His nose brushed against hers and their hot breaths mingled together.

He brought his hand up to push some of her brown hair behind her ear before cupping her cheeks. His thumb twanged down on her bottom lip, making a smirk appear on his face.

"I've got to go to my next interview now, princess." He whispered. "I'll see you around."

"Not if I see you first." The girl whispered softly as Sebastian pressed his lips against her cheek. He didn't miss the way that her breath hitched at the action.

He ran his hands up and down her bicep, giving them a light squeeze before walking off.

Mercedes glanced around the busy lobby anxiously. She hated crowds, especially when she wasn't with someone who made her feel safe.

She could feel her heart rate increasing so she quickly began to fiddle with the rings on her fingers.

The girl didn't even have her phone to call someone, so instead she scanned the room to try and find Anthony, knowing that he was probably still talking to her brother.

A man bumped into the girl and shot her a glare, making her cower away into a corner. She felt her hands begin to shake. The noise from everyone talking panicked her, she had a few people ask if she was okay or needed someone but she felt as if she couldn't talk. Her words use kept getting caught up in her throat.

"Mer, can you hear me?" Anthony questioned softly as tried to hand the girl back her phone.

"Yeah." Mercedes responded, but he didn't miss the way that her voice cracked. "Yeah I can hear you."

"Are you okay?" He questioned concerned for the girl.

He knew that events like this often made her uneasy, but he never knew why. It was why he always tried to make everything really light hearted and why he always cracked jokes. He didn't want the girl to panic.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" He offered his hand out for the girl softly. He didn't want to panic her any more so he thought he would let her come to him.

Mercedes quickly nodded and anxiously grabbed his hand. Anthony smiled at her reassuringly, pulling her closer to him and guiding her towards the elevators.

He clicked level B, which his and Sebastian's room was. He lead the girl towards his room and he watched as she visibly relaxed.

"What happened?" Anthony asked as he saw the girl begin to pace back and forth.

"I don't want to talk about it." She whispered softly, her voice cracking as she did so. She was on the verge of tears.

All her memories came rushing back to her and she hated it. She just wanted it to stop.

"Come here." Anthony uttered as he opened his arms. Mercedes looked towards him nervously, but she knew she could trust him. "You don't have to talk about it, but I'm here to listen if you change your mind."

She allowed herself to be pulled into a hug by the man. His hands held her tightly, which caused her to smile. She was glad that Anthony was there to help her, she was glad that he didn't push or ask her too many questions.

Anthony held the back of the girls head as she gripped onto his shirt. Her grip was so tight that her knuckles had turned white.

"Do you want me to get Seb or Fleur?" He asked curiously.

He knew that Fleur was the girls best friend and was probably more able to comfort her than he was. And he knew that Sebastian cared for the girl deeply and would hate if any harm came to her. He knew that Sebastian would want to help her.

"No." She quickly shook her head. "Just don't leave me yet." She whispered.

"I won't. Don't worry." He whispered into her hair. "I'm here for as long as you need me."