NINETEEN

LEXUS

019.
I just wanted to go home.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

THE CASE OF LEXUS : WHERE IS SHE NOW?

Back in 2003 the world was taken by storm when 10 year old Lexus Coleman was taken from Disney land, Florida on a what was meant to be a fun family holiday.

Lexus' parents, Mr and Mrs Coleman spent all of their money trying to get back their little girl. Luckily for them, it worked.

The Coleman's spent a total of $42,790 to find their little girl. They spent every waking hour looking and searching for her.

The girl was found after four months of captivity. She underwent some of the most horrible condition. Something that a 10 year old shouldn't ever have to go through.

Lexus aged 1 on holiday with her older brother and parents

The girl was reunited with her family, unlike so many others that went missing earlier that year.

Some families still have not being able to be reunited with their children. No parent should have to morn the loss of a child. And no child should have to go without their parent.

In 2004, Lexus Coleman went into court and spoke about what she saw.

"It was horrible, I remember the little girls and boys crying for their parents. They just wanted to go home. I just wanted to go home."

Lexus was the only one found alive when the police raided the warehouse where the children were being held captive. We will never know or understand what the girl fully went through.

Lexus aged 4 celebrating her birthday

birthday.

The identity of Lexus is now a mystery, the girl has changed her name and never revealed her identity to the public.

Her parents paid for her to be taken out of the publics eye. But nobody will ever forget those tragic four months.

Today, we urge for Lexus to step forward and help identify as many as the missing children, who still haven't been returned. So that their families can finally find the closure that she and her family have.