TWENTY FOUR

LOVE

024.
I would stay.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Mercedes stood with Fleur as they waited for fans to join them to take photos. It was probably one of Mercedes favourite parts about comic con.

It wasn't ever too busy and she could talk to the fans individually and get to know them on a more personal level.

"Hi." Smiled a teenage girl, who instantly wrapped her arms around the brunette. "I'm Taylor."

"Hey Taylor, what pose do you want to do today?" Mercedes questioned curiously.

The girl pondered upon the question for a minute, normally everyone already had this all figured out, but she really didn't know.

"Can we do a piggy back?" Taylor questioned happily.

"Of course." Mercedes nodded in response. "Jump on."

Taylor jumped on the girls back and they took a photo, both smiling as widely as they possibly could.

Mercedes eyes flickered over to Anthony and Sebastian, who both held two coffees in their hands. They thought that Fleur and Mercedes might want something to drink after taking photos for two hours and still having an hour to go.

"You'd be really good together." Taylor looked up to the girl after she climbed down off her back. "You and Sebastian."

The brunette allowed her eyes to travel over to the man, who was making his way over to her. He lightly shook the coffee as a smile played on his face.

"Hey, Princess." Sebastian smiled as he placed a kiss on her forehead, handing her the coffee. "Wondered if you could take a photo of us together, maybe we could kiss?" Sebastian winked.

Taylor looked at Mercedes, that wasn't typical friendship behaviour.

"It was lovely meeting you, Taylor." Mercedes smiled as the girl walked away.

Mercedes slapped the man's bicep, shooting him a glare. Wondering why he said that in front of their fan.

"What?" Sebastian questioned with a knowing smirk. "Don't be mean to me," He pouted. "I brought you coffee."

The brunette looked up at him through her lashes. She hated that he was a significant amount taller than her. She hated that she had to tilt her head back to look at him as he spoke.

He handed her the coffee and allowed his arm to snake around her waist and pull her into his chest.

"Three days left." He whispered into her hair. He didn't want to leave. He loved being around the girl and he knew the second that they went back home they would return to not talking.

Mercedes let out a defeated sigh, her grip on Sebastian tightening. She wasn't ready to say goodbye again.

"I should really carry on with the line up." Mercedes whispered into his chest. Sebastian nodded but didn't let go of the brunette. He just held her tighter until she pulled away.

She tilted her head back to look at the man, his soft blue eyes meeting her brown ones. They both knew what was going to happen, which is why they were trying to make the most of their time together.

She stood on her tip toes and connected her lips with the corner of his, making his breath hitch slightly.

"I'll see you later?" She whispered.

"Of course." Sebastian hummed and walked away from the girl. He made his way over to Anthony and Fleur, who were both seemingly in a deep conversation. "She hates me."

"Where'd you get that idea from?" Fleur questioned confused.

Mercedes loved Sebastian, she talked about with with such admiration. She always found ways to be close to him or touching him.

"She's pushing me away." He muttered, watching as the girl had a huge smile on her face as she interacted with her fans. "I'm going to lose her again."

Anthony placed his hand on Sebastian's shoulder, attempting to comfort his friend. He hated seeing him so torn up.

Mercedes took a quick glance over to her friends after she took her photo with her fan. It was obvious they were talking about her. Which gave her anxiety to say the least, but she had to push that to one side and focus on her fans.

She allowed her eyes to flicker over Sebastian, who took a sip of his coffee, his eyes not leaving the girls as he did so. Mercedes wanted nothing more than to take him to one side and connect their lips.

She wanted him to hold her, grip her waist as he pushed her against the all. She wanted him to kiss down her neck, leaving a trail of hickeys. She wanted him to be close to her, their skin touching. She wanted everything with him, she could see herself being truly happy with him. But everything else seemed to get in the way.

"Are you and Sebastian dating?" Two young girls questioned as they looked up to Mercedes with wide eyes.

Mercedes smiled down towards them, her arms wrapping around their shoulders as they posed for a photo.

"We're just friends." She whispered. Although, it hurt her to say.

She said it all the time, but she couldn't look at him without wondering what his lips felt like. She felt like she couldn't breathe until he was in a room with her or stood beside her. She couldn't focus when his hands traced patterns over her skin, or his fingers brushed against hers accidentally.

Every time she said it, she felt as if a piece of her died. She longed to be close to him. For it to be just them two in a room, talking. Their conversation were some of their best things. She felt like she could talk to him for hours on end without any worries.

She didn't understand how they could just be friends when she knew so much about him. She knew where abouts on his neck he liked to be kissed. She knew that his hands always found a way to be against her skin. She knew that he loved to hold her.

She hated watching him fall in love without her. She hated watching him fall for other people. But she supported him no matter what because all she wanted in the world was to see him happy. To see his face light up. To see his perfect smile and his eyes sparkle.

Whenever she saw him kiss someone else, it made her feel sick to her stomach. She felt as is she was losing him. She hated it. But she had to allow him to be happy because he deserved all the happiness in the world. What she hated most of all was watching those loves leave, not knowing what they'd lost out on. He deserved a love that would stay.

"I would stay." She whispered to herself, tears forming in her eyes as she looked at him.