FOURTEEN

NEVER

014.
Well, fuck.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Mercedes sat beside Fleur and across from Sebastian at the small table. They had a full camera crew surrounding them and a small trolley with a range of different alcohol on it.

"Hey guys," Fleur smiled as she waved towards the camera. "Today we will be playing never have I ever with buzzfeed."

"They have allowed us to write our own questions and place them inside the bowl." Sebastian continued as he smiled across to Mercedes.

He allowed a smirk to form on his face as he playfully kicked her under the table. She shot him a glare and quickly kicked him back, shaking her head at how childish they both were.

"So let's get started." Anthony said as he clapped his hands together. "I'll go first." He placed his hand into the bowl and pulled out a piece of paper. "Never have I ever sent a dirty text to the wrong person."

Everyone shared a look as Fleur and Sebastian drank. Mercedes began laughing.

"One time, Fleur sent me a text which I'm sure wasn't meant for me. It was hilarious." Mercedes remembered the day that Fleur sent her nudes. She didn't want to say that it was nudes on camera because she knew how quickly rumours could spread.

Sebastian glanced at Mercedes, before taking a piece of paper from the bowl.

"Never have I ever ghosted someone." Sebastian chuckled. "Drink up, you ghost me all the time."

"I do not." Mercedes shook her head in disagreement. "If I'm drinking then so are you." Sebastian nodded and raised his glass to clink against hers.

Mercedes took the shot and instantly pulled a face at the sour taste. She quickly pulled one out before reading,

"Never have I ever, had sex with a co-star."

Fleur and Anthony both grabbed a shot, they looked at each other almost nervously as they downed their drink.

"WHAT?" Sebastian shouted as he pointed to the two. With the way they looked at one another, he assumed they had slept together. Both of them just shrugged, neither wanting to reveal the identity of who they slept with.

"And here's people thinking that we slept together." Mercedes announced as she looked across to Sebastian.

He ran his tongue over his bottom lip before a smirk formed on his face. He allowed his eyes to flicker up and down Mercedes exposed skin as she pulled off the leather jacket to reveal her spaghetti strap black teddy bear top.

"Technically we did sleep together." Sebastian teased.

"We didn't exactly have sex though, Sebastian." Mercedes practically shouted with wide eyes. "Dios, espero que mis padres no estén viendo esto."

"I love when you speak spanish, it's so hot." Sebastian uttered as he ran his hand over his face, completely flustered by the girl sat in front of him.

Fleur chuckled softly at the pair, she wished they would see how good they were for one another.

"My turn." Fleur smiled excitedly. "Never have I ever been in more than 4 serious relationships."

Fleur, Anthony and Sebastian all drank, but the three quickly realised that Mercedes didn't drink.

"I've only been with two people." Mercedes whispered shyly. The girl had a hard time trusting people so, whenever a relationship started to go somewhere she was always very anxious about being with them.

Sebastian furrowed his brows, he didn't know that about the girl. From the way she acted he was expecting her to have had more, especially with all the news tabloids about her been seen out on dates.

"Never have I ever flirted with someone in this room." Anthony read and all four of them took a shot.

Mercedes couldn't help but let her eyes flicker to Sebastian as he leant forward, his shirt rising slightly and showing off his toned chest.

The man quickly noticed that girls wandering eyes and shot her a playful wink. Mercedes blushed bright red at the action.

Sebastian grabbed the leg of her chair and pulled her closer to him, he placed his hand on her thigh and flashed her a toothy smile before reading,

"Never have I ever had a sex dream about someone in the room."

Mercedes and Sebastian reached forward at the same time, both of them turned to look at the other with a shocked expression.

"Drink up." Fleur smirked, knowing that not even three weeks ago, Mercedes had a sex dream about Sebastian.

They had just watched 'Ending's, beginnings' and she completely fell in love with Frank.

Mercedes sent Fleur a warning look, silently telling her that if she said anything about her dream, she would be in trouble.

"Last but not least, never have I ever had a threesome." The brunette read.

Fleur quickly took her shot without saying a word. Her eyes flickered over to Anthony, she half expected him to drink, but he didn't move.

"Well, fuck." Fleur uttered.

"That concludes never have I ever with buzzfeed." Anthony clapped his hands together.

Sebastian leant down and whispered in Mercedes ear,

"How you feeling, princess?"

His warm breath hit the back of her neck, making the girl shiver in response. Sebastian allowed a smirk to form on his face at the girl.

She turned to face him with a glare, knowing that he was only doing it for the camera's.

"Thank you for watching and don't forget to check out Silver and Black as well as The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, only on disney+." Mercedes smiled towards the camera and said what she had rehearsed a thousand times in the mirror earlier that morning.

The camera turned off and everyone seemed to visibly relax. Sebastian allowed his arm to rest on the back of Mercedes chair as the crew went to unhook the microphones from each of them.

"Well, that was fun." Anthony announced almost mockingly, making Mercedes hum in response.