TWENTY SIX

Q&A

026.
The best one.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Mercedes stood behind one of Sebastian's fans as they were in the queue to ask questions. The girl in front of Mercedes was in on the plan, which just made her all the more nervous.

It was their last day at comic con and Mercedes and Fleur already told Sebastian and Anthony that they were heading home earlier that morning.

Her eyes focused solely on the man, he had a smile plastered on his face, but she could see straight through it. He was upset and hurting but she didn't know why.

"Hi, I'm Charlotte and my question is, what do you think about Mercedes?" The girl questioned nervously, causing Sebastian to chuckle.

Sebastian furrowed his brows, he already missed the girl. He didn't see her that morning, she had left before he had a chance to wake her up.

He was disappointed that he didn't get to say goodbye, to tell her that she meant too much to him and that he didn't want to lose contact, but it was too late.

"The car or the girl?" He questioned bringing the microphone up to his mouth as he spoke.

He had to try to remain positive and just hope that she would stay in contact with him. But it was so hard to keep optimistic, especially since every other time they lost contact.

"The girl." Charlotte responded with a smile.

The crowd all cheered at the mention of Mercedes, which made her heart swell with joy. She loved her fans more than words could describe.

"Wow." Sebastian stood up from his seat and began to pace on the stage. "I mean where do I start?" He questioned, quickly becoming flustered just at the the thought of her.

Mercedes smiled as she watched him run his hand over his face, trying to conceal his smile.

"She is amazing. God, I love that girl." Sebastian spoke and he couldn't help but say it and the second the he did, the fans all let go of a scream.

"I know, I know." Sebastian chuckled, trying to quieten them down. "But seriously. She is one of the most talented, kind hearted, beautiful people that I know."

Mercedes clasped her hands together as he spoke, bringing them to her lips to hide the smile forming on her face once again.

"I really hope that one day they'll be a chance for us to work together, because she's so freaking talented. And so perfect, I mean she is so perfect, right?" The fans hollered in agreement. "I could spend all day talking about how great she is, but then that wouldn't really give a chance for anyone else to ask any questions."

Just at the thought of the girl, his heart began to race. He thought about their almost kiss, or the nights they shared a bed and he held her so close. He'd love another chance to do that.

"Thank you." Charlotte smiled, she gave a quick thumbs up to Mercedes before stepping away.

The brunette was shaking, hoping to God that her plan of surprising Sebastian was going to work. She had Anthony and Fleur help her hide until now. They were both in on the plan.

Mercedes stepped forward as if to ask her question but instead, all she said was,

"Hey, Sebby." The words rolled so naturally off her tongue. They always sounded so innocent and soft whenever she said them and it made Sebastian's heart ache.

Sebastian looked at the girl in crowd awe. She had told him that she was leaving early that morning, and when he woke up without her laid beside him, he assumed she already left without saying goodbye.

He jumped down off the stage without a second thought and sprinted towards the girl, causing the fans to cheer and pull out their phones to record the interaction.

His arms wrapped tightly around her waist, lifting her off the floor. Her legs wrapped around his torso, her arms around his shoulders. His hands gripped her so tightly, that he never wanted to let go of her again.

Sebastian twirled them around, a huge smile on his face. He couldn't explain what he was feeling, but he never wanted it to end. He had the girl close to him, he was holding her against him. Everything was right.

He carried the girl up to the stage, never once letting go of her or even staggering back. He sat down on the chair and allowed her to bury her head into the crook of his neck.

Despite being sat, she still latched onto him, which was the least of what he was expecting.

"Well that was a surprise." Sebastian spoke through the microphone.

Mercedes pressed her lips against his neck, before pulling away and looked at him.

"A good one I hope." Mercedes questioned as she took the microphone from the man but her eyes never left his.

"The best one." He hummed in confirmation.