FIFTEEN

BAR

015.
Goodnight Sebby.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Mercedes sat in a small booth at the bar along side Anthony, Fleur and Sebastian. They had decided since it was Friday night and they had finished with their one to one interviews for the week that they would come and celebrate.

"Right." Fleur smiled as she slammed her hands down on the table. "I'm going to go and get another round in." She smiled towards Mercedes. "Same for everyone."

Everyone nodded in response and Fleur quickly made her way out of the booth and towards the bar.

"I-I'll help." Anthony said as he chased after the girl. Both Mercedes and Sebastian began to laugh at the man. They knew that he had a little thing for Fleur.

Mercedes shuffled closer to Sebastian after her two friends left. Sebastian smiled at the girl, wrapping his arm around the back of her seat.

The brunette smiled up to him and rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes for a brief second.

The bar was crowded and it made her feel insanely anxious. She hated crowded places but she always put on a brave face, so that others could still have fun.

"They'd be good together." Sebastian spoke, his hand dropping to trace patterns on Mercedes bicep. The girl hummed in response and swung her legs over his lap.

Sebastian chuckled and placed his hand on the girls thigh, pulling her onto his lap. She curled up into a small ball and nuzzled her head into his neck.

"Sebby?" Mercedes whispered. Her lips pressed against his neck as she spoke and he had to try not to let out a sound. "We don't talk much when we're not together." She slurred.

It was true and Sebastian hated it. He honestly thought that she didn't want to speak to him unless they were together. Mainly because they put on an act for the cameras.

"I know, princess." He whispered, his voice breaking slightly. They were both tipsy, they had had a lot to drink, which is probably why they were being honest with one another.

Mercedes pulled away from the boy and looked up at him. She pressed her forehead against his, her warm breath hitting his face.

His hands gripped her hips and pulled her as close to him as possible. The girl smiled at the small action.

Sebastian heard the faint click of a camera making him furrow his brows. The paparazzi had found them and he wouldn't be surprised if they found a photo on the internet tomorrow.

"We should go." Fleur announced as she came back. The paparazzi had cornered her and Anthony before they even got a chance to buy their drinks. "Mer, come on." Fleur offered her hand out for the girl.

Mercedes pulled away from Sebastian and looked into his deep blue eyes. She didn't want to leave his side. The man nodded, understanding and silently telling her that he was coming with them.

The brunette grabbed her best friends hand and Fleur lead the four of them out of the bar.

~

Mercedes laid down on the couch in Anthony and Sebastian's room. She cuddled up in the smallest ball and Sebastian had to mentally tell himself not to aww out loud at her.

The girl let out a small breath and the second that her head hit the pillow she had fallen asleep. Sebastian grabbed a small blanket to cover the girls body. He leant down and placed a soft kiss on her temple.

Fleur leant against the door frame watching him carefully. She was extremely protective of her best friend, but she knew that Sebastian would treat her right. He was a good man.

"Can I leave her here tonight? Or Shall I wake her up to go back to our room." The blonde questioned as she raised her brows at Sebastian.

He quickly looked between the two girls. She looked so peaceful and at least if she was here, he would be able to be there if she had another nightmare.

"Leave her here, I'll see you in the morning Fleur." He smiled towards the girl, walking over to her and placing a soft kiss on her cheek as she went to leave.

"Keep an eye on her for me, Seb." Fleur instructed before returning to her own room.

Sebastian turned to face the girl, he could hear her faint snores and it made his heart melt. Looking at her, he realised that she looked at peace in her sleep. She didn't have any worry or doubts on her face, she seemed to be happy.

"Move her off the couch man." Anthony uttered as he walked into the living room area. "She'll get neck cramp when she wakes up."

The dark haired man nodded and quickly picked the girl up bridal style to carry her into his room.

"Sebby." She whispered sleepily. "Will you sleep with me tonight? I don't want to be alone."

"You were never asleep were you?" He questioned with a grin. The girl had played all three of them.

Mercedes sat up and turned to face him with a cheeky smile before shaking her head. The man chuckled and pulled out one of his tops for the girl to get changed into.

She smiled thankfully and quickly got changed into it, instantly being engulfed in Sebastian's scent. She brought the shirt up to her nose and Sebastian smiled at the sight.

He pulled off his top and changed into some sweatpants before climbing into bed.

"Come here, princess." He whispered and extended her arm. Mercedes let out an excited squeal and snuggled into Sebastian's chest. His fingers traced patterns on her exposed thighs as he whispered, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Sebby."