SEVENTEEN

SPILL-IT

017.
Love Sebby.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

The girl stood at a small table with her bag on top. She smiled at all the crew who were surrounding her. Mercedes had to put on a brave face.

Everyone else was busy doing other interviews and it was just her today. The weekend went by pretty quickly and they only had four days of comic con left.

"Hey, I'm Mercedes and are you ready to spill it?" Mercedes read off the cards. She held up her bag and plastered a smile on her face.

"Today I'm going to show you my must have items."

Mercedes looked around the room and anxiously ran her hand through her hair, only for it to fall back into it's original place.

"First up we have, a note book and pen." The girl pulled out a pastel blue note pad. "I always have this with me in case of emergency's. It has all my need to know information inside. I live by this note book."

Her father buys her new notes books every month, just because he knew how much the girl loved writing. Mercedes always found it sweet and appreciate that her father did that for her. It was something small but it meant a lot.

"My tampons, and makeup." She pulled out a small toiletry bag. "Always comes in handy."

She placed the toiletry bag down on the table and continued to dig through her bag.

A loud crash made the girl jump and grab her bag, slowly backing away from the table. She scanned the room to see if anyone else heard it, but it appeared as if they didn't.

The crew gave her an odd look, but no one said anything, so she placed her bag down on the table once again. She began to anxiously fiddle with Sebastian's ring. He hadn't asked for it back yet, which was making her wonder if he even knew that she still had it.

"Mercedes?" One of the crew members said in a hushed whisper. The girl didn't realise but she had zoned out and focused on the ring.

"Sorry." She chuckled nervously and continued to rifle through her bag. She pulled out a piece of paper and furrowed her brows, not knowing what it was.

She smiled at the letter, she hadn't seen it before but her eyes quickly skimmed over the words and landed on the name at the bottom, it was signed,

'love Sebby'

"This is a letter from Sebastian, telling me a few fun facts about him." She paused. "Whenever I go into his room, I always leave a post it note for him to find with a fun fact on it."

She held the letter up once more before carefully placing it down. She would have to read over it at some point after the interview.

Mercedes placed her hands on the table, letting go of a shaky breath, she closed her eyes and tried to stay calm. She hated doing interviews alone. Normally, Fleur sat behind the camera if she did, but today Fleur had a meet and greet at the same time as Mercedes' interview.

"Next up we have my phone." The girl held up her phone and flashed the camera her home screen, which was a photo of herself, Sebastian, Fleur and Anthony from the bar a few days ago.

The brunette suddenly felt really dizzy and her ears began ringing. Everything seemed to go fuzzy and she felt like she was going to pass out.

"Could I get a glass of water?" Mercedes questioned, her voice shaking slightly. One of the crew members rushed to get the girl a glass of water. "Thank you."

She didn't know what came over her. She didn't know why she was reacting like this. Logically, she knew that she was safe. It was just emotionally that she felt uneasy.

"Finally, we have my polaroids and polaroids camera." Mercedes continued, trying to push the feeling to one side. "I carry this with me because I feel like there much more memorable than a iPhone camera."

The top polaroid was a photo of her and Sebastian. They had their foreheads resting against the others, huge smiles on both of their faces as she sat on his lap and his hands rested on her thighs. Fleur took the photo two nights ago.

"That's all from me, thank you for watching Spill it and make sure to check out Silver and Black on disney+."

Once the camera's cut, Mercedes smiled thankfully at the crew before rushing to her room.

She quickly swiped the key card and ran into her bedroom. She laid down on the bed and let out a quiet sob.

The girl used her hand to quieten down her cries, not that anyone was in the room with her. Tomorrow was the anniversary and it seemed to be hitting her already.