FORTY FOUR

TRAILER

044.
Oh, baby.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Mercedes straddled Sebastian lap as his hands rested firmly on her hips. Neither had uttered a word to each other yet and they were waiting for one of the Russo Brothers to call action so they could get the scene over and done with.

"Okay and Action." Joe shouted as the camera's began rolling.

Mercedes turned and faced Sebastian, her nose brushing against his as she connected their lips.

She had missed the way his lips felt against hers. They were so soft and addictive. The pair moulded perfectly together.

Her fingers ran through Sebastian's hair as he began to pull off her clothes as instructed by the script.

Mercedes had to remain calm as Sebastian's hands trialled up her body, she pulled away and began to kiss down his jaw causing him to let go of a low hum.

His grip on her waist tightened and pulled her closer to him, he never wanted her to stop. He had forgotten about the camera and everyone surrounding him, all that mattered was Mercedes.

She slowly kissed down his neck, her fingers unbutton his shirt before pulling out off. Her hands went to fiddle with buckle of his belt, before roaming up and down his toned chest.

Mercedes slowly kissed down Sebastian's chest, his hands finding their way to her hair, causing her to look up at him with a smirk.

"Mercedes." He hummed, causing Mercedes to shoot up.

Sebastian hadn't realised what he did wrong until Mercedes climbed off to the bed and grabbed her dressing gown, pulling it around her.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." Sebastian uttered once he realised that he said Mercedes' name instead of her characters name, Alden.

"It's fine." Mercedes uttered, barely even looking at him. "Can we film this scene another day?" She questioned looking over to the Russo Brothers and completely ignoring the looks that Sebastian was giving her.

"Sure." Anthony paused. "That's a wrap for tonight. Everyone go back to your trailers and get some rest for tomorrow."

Mercedes nodded, she didn't even say anything, she just headed back to he trailer.

Just before she filmed the scene with Sebastian, Astra had told her that she was heading home for the week and that Bentley would be coming down tomorrow to see her.

It felt weird to be walking into an empty trailer, but she tried to just dismiss the feeling and got changed into something other than just her underwear and a dressing gown.

Her hands ran over a few of the clothes in the wardrobe, before landing on Sebastian's shirt. She pulled it out and brought the shirt up to her nose, instantly been engulfed by his familiar scent of honey and oakwood.

She knew that it would probably be a bad decision but she changed into the top and sat down on her couch, reading over her lines for tomorrow's scenes.

Sebastian brought his hand up to knock on the girls trailer door before walking in. His eyes landed on the brunette reading over her script. She hadn't noticed him yet, so he cleared his throat, causing her to jump and quickly hide away from anyone in her trailer.

"It's just me, Princess." Sebastian announced as he watched her cower away into a ball in the corner of the trailer. It broke his heart to see her look so scared and vulnerable.

"Sebby?" Mercedes looked across to the man sat across from her.

"I came to apologise." Sebastian whispered almost shyly.

He came to apologise for shouting at her earlier as well as moaning her name instead of the character who she was supposed to be playing.

"I'm sorry, Mer, for shouting at you." He reached out for her hand, half expecting her to pull away, but instead she linked their hands together.

Sebastian smiled at the small action and gave the girls hand a light squeeze, causing her to smile up at him.

"I was jealous about you kissing Dyl-"

"It's my job." Mercedes reminded him.

"I know, I know. I just-I'm sorry. I had no right to be jealous." Sebastian apologised.

Mercedes offered him a smile, silently telling him that it was okay and that all was forgiven.

"I'm sorry for saying your name." He quickly added, causing the girl to burn bright red.

"Oh, that's okay." Mercedes responded slightly flustered. She pulled her hand out of his, remembering that he had a girlfriend and instantly feeling guilty about it. "I just know that you have a girlfriend and I'm sure she wouldn't be happ-"

"Girlfriend?" Sebastian questioned raising his brow. "Mercedes, I don't have a girlfriend. I'm surprised Astra didn't tell you."

Mercedes furrowed her brows in confusion. She didn't understand, the article was recent. It said he had a girlfriend and that they were caught kissing and holding hands. She didn't understand.

That was the only reason she told him she couldn't be with him right now. Because she thought someone else had already taken her place and she couldn't ruin a relationship like that, plus it hurt her.

"But Alejandra."

Sebastian began chuckling the second that he heard his ex's name. He wondered when she heard about his so called girlfriend.

"Oh, baby." He muttered softly.

Sebastian brought his hand up to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear before allowing his thumb to run along her bottom lip, longing for her lips against his again.

"We broke up before comic con." His eyes were fixated on her lips, desperately needed her close to him. "Because I knew I was seeing you again." He paused once again. "And that I wouldn't be able to keep myself away from you."

Mercedes blushed at his words, her eyes flickering between his blue ones and his lips. Although it hadn't been long since she last kissed him, it felt like years.

"Seb?" She whispered as he leaned in, she could feel his warm breath on her face. He hummed in response. "Will you kiss me again?"

Sebastian softly smiled at the girl before connecting their lips. It was slower than the previous times. Nothing was rushed or heated, they just wanted the moment to last.

His hand face her cheek, him thumb creasing over her cheek, pulling her closer. Her hand gripped his shirt, before pulling away and resting her head against his.

Both of them let out soft giddy laughs. The girl blushed and quickly hid her head in the crook of Sebastian's neck as he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Can I stay here tonight, Princess?" He questioned softly, his fingers tracing patterns up and down her back. He wasn't ready to leave her yet. Mercedes hummed in response, just wanting to spend the rest of the night in his arms.