TWENTY NINE

EXES

029.
She won't ever love you.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Alejandra connected her lips with Sebastian's. It had been six months since they broke up. He had just arrived back home and she came over to surprise him, telling him how she missed him. And that she wanted to get back together.

Now, her lips were against his and they were pulling off their clothes. But all Sebastian could think about was Mercedes.

He wanted to know how her soft lips felt against his. He wanted her skin touching his. He wanted her as close to him as possible as he moaned her name into her ear.

Alejandra kissed down the man's neck, slowly unbuttoning the top that he wore. He couldn't help but let the name escape from his lips,

"Mercedes." He hummed, remembering the way her lips felt against his neck, causing him to have to suppress a moan.

"Mercedes?" Alejandra snapped pulling away, making Sebastian's eyes fly open.

"Fuck." He uttered, not quite sure on what to say. He just moaned the wrong girls name.

He ran his hand over his face as Alejandra angrily pushed him away from her. Grabbing his top and pulling it back on.

"I really thought that we could get back together." She scoffed angrily. "I really thought that you still loved me. But really you're just in love with a girl who doesn't even feel the same way about you."

She continued to walk away and head for Sebastian's front door, he followed her closely behind hoping to get a chance to explain. But even if he did, he didn't know what he would say.

"Alejandra, let me explain." Sebastian reached out for the girl, so she span on her heel and slapped the man across the face.

"She won't ever love you." She paused. "Not the way that you love her." With that the girl walked out.

Sebastian let out a frustrated sigh, going to sit on his couch, throwing his head back in anger. He just wished that Mercedes was there.

The whole time that Alejandra was kissing him, he was thinking about her. The way she buried herself into the crook of his neck as she slept. Or the way that she sat on his lap and smirked down at him.

He couldn't get over how close they were to kissing. And maybe if Anthony didn't interrupted them, she would be there with him rather than back at her house.

Sebastian knew that Manhattan and Brooklyn weren't even that far apart, only a 25 minute drive if that. All of him wanted to drive down to where she lived, bang on her door until she answered and kiss her.

But in reality, he knew that wasn't possible. Alejandra was probably right, she would never love him the way that he loved her. He knew that he was dreaming.

His phone began to ring and he jumped to answer it, not even bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Mercedes?" Sebastian questioned hopefully.

"Chris." Chris corrected with a light hearted chuckle. "You missing her already?"

"More than you could ever know." Sebastian groaned, sliding down his couch and closing his eyes. He just wanted the ground to swallow him whole. "You'll never guess what I just did."

Chris hummed and waited for Sebastian to continue. Wondering what he did, and if it was as bad as it sounded.

"I just moaned Mercedes instead of Alejandra." Sebastian admitted sheepishly, causing Chris to let go of a booming laugh.

Sebastian blushed bright red as his friend laughed at him through the other end of the phone. Suddenly all went silent, making Sebastian sit up straight and furrow his brows in confusion.

"Didn't you break up with her?" Chris questioned curiously.

"Yeah, she came over to see me." Sebastian hummed. The pair fell into a comfortable silence for a minute. "Do you think she could ever love me?"

"You're saying that as if she doesn't already." Chris responded swiftly. He saw the way that they were with one another. "I don't even know her, and I know she loves you."

He noticed the way that Mercedes looked at him, longed to be with him. He saw the way that she always looked anxious until she was beside him. She always seemed happier when stood next to him.

But he also saw the way that Sebastian was with her. He looked at her like she was his world. Like he would do anything to keep her from harm. He didn't miss the lingering touches, or the quick glances that he did with her.

"You called for a reason, is everything okay?" Sebastian questioned, trying not to smile at what Chris had just said.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay." Chris responded honestly. "I also wanted to ask if you saw the news on Mercedes today."

"Umm, no I don't think I have, is she okay?" Sebastian questioned, chewing at his lips anxiously.

"She went out for a meal with her family yesterday, she's still wearing your ring. I wouldn't doubt if she still loves you, Seb, when it's clearly obvious."