THIRTY ONE

SLEEPOVER

031.
Not even a little bit.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Mercedes laid on her bed, her head resting on Astra's stomach as her fingers combed through her hair. The boys were laid either side of the girls as they watched 'The Maze Runner'. It was Astra's favourite film, mainly because it had Dylan O'Brien in it.

"Él es tan caliente." Astra mumbled as Dylan O'Brien came into the screen.

Bentley scrunched his face up in disgust at the fact that his sister was calling someone hot in front of him before saying,

"No, no. She is hot." He corrected pointing at Theresa.

"Cruz, will you order us some pizza?" Mercedes questioned as her two younger siblings fought over who was hotter. "I agree with Astra, Dylan is hotter."

"Ha." Astra laughed in Bentley's faces causing him to flip her off. "Do that again and I'll snap your finger off." She threatened as Cruz excused himself to go and order his siblings down pizza.

One thing that made Mercedes extremely happy was seeing her siblings smile and be so carefree, despite them sending threats at one another.

The girl stood up from her spot as she expected Bentley and Astra to be their usual selves and begin wrestling. She walked over to the love sac in the corner and sat down on it.

Cruz jumped onto the love sac beside his sister, his arm slinging around her shoulders as a cocky smile formed on his face.

"What did you do?" Mercedes questioned, trying to hold back a laugh at how smug Cruz looked.

"The pizza girl asked for my number." He responded gleefully.

"But she didn't even see how ugly you are." Bentley spoke, causing himself and Astra to both stop fighting to look over at their brothers reaction.

"Did he just call me ugly?" Cruz turned to his sister, almost in disbelief. "Did you just call me ugly?"

Bentley didn't even get a chance to response as Cruz tackled him to the floor, causing a loud thud. Mercedes flinched at the sound but quickly shook it off, knowing that it was just her brothers being immature.

Mercedes began to fiddle with the ring on her thumb, she missed Sebastian dearly but she knew that now he was home he probably wasn't even giving her a second thought.

She wondered what he was doing right now, if he was alone or if he had someone over. If he was busy or just relaxing. Every single fibre in her body was telling her to call him, to keep the contact. But she just couldn't.

"Lou-Lou, help me." Bentley cried as both Astra and Cruz sat on his chest with smug grins on their faces.

"Alright, alright get off him." Mercedes clapped, gaining her siblings attention. She didn't know how long she has zoned out for, but she could tell it was a while due to how red Bentley's face was.

Both her siblings stood up and Bentley let out a loud gasp. His hand rested over his heart as Cruz rushed to go and get the door.

"Pizza's here." Cruz announced, leaping over Bentley's body.

~

Mercedes tossed and turned in the bed. All her siblings were fast asleep, but she couldn't.

Her mind was racing about everything that happened to her, much like it did most nights. The only time she could sleep peacefully was in Sebastian's arms.

The girl crawled out of bed, grabbing her phone and walking into the living room. Her parents were both asleep so nobody was downstairs.

She unlocked her phone and began to scroll through instagram until her eyes landed on the video of Sebastian running up to her and hugging her.

It warmed her heart to see the way his strong arms wrapped around her so tightly. His eyes were closed almost as if he was taking in every second to enjoy the hug.

She continued to watch the video and noticed the way he nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck, trying to hide his blushing cheeks.

He walked them up to the stage and the fans went crazy. Who ever recorded the video, their hands were shaking. She watched as she stayed sat on Sebastian's lap and pulled herself closer to him.

Mercedes missed him so much. She longed to be in his arms again, to having him holding her as she slept. To feel safe.

"You're missing him." Bentley announced as he leant against the door frame. Mercedes hummed in response. "Couldn't sleep?"

"Not even a little bit." She shook her head as Bentley came and sat down on the couch beside her.

He wrapped his arms around the girl and pulled her into his side whispering,

"You should call him, or at least message."

"I know." She nodded, closing her phone and letting out a defeated sigh. She closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep in her brothers arms but it wasn't the same.