Also...any ideas for new stories?

One more thing. If you have any ideas for other stories I can write, let me know. Just as a reminder, I don't write stories about hard core tickling too well. I do the best with the softer, playful, cutesy side of tickling. Even if I started writing a story that has hard core tickling, it would revert it's way back to the cutesy tickling cause that's just how I write lol. 

I also have some ideas that you can tell me what you think about. 

(Again, I'm still really busy with school so these stories wouldn't come out right away. I'll also update my current stories before posting a new one.)

Idea #1 - A girl lives in a universe where it is illegal for women to be too adorable. They even have a way of measuring their "adorability." If the girl is too adorable, they are arrested and sent to Tickle Jail court to determine if they're guilty and their Tickle Jail sentencing. The story starts off with the girl finding out she's way over the legal adorability limit and she, with the help of  her best friends, is trying to escape the law. Will she be successful? And for how long?

Idea #2 - (H20 inspired) Three high school best friends (Or two best friends or one person) end up accidentally being transformed into mermaids. They discover that any time they touch water they are instantly transformed into mermaids. They also discover that they have powers. One thing that definitely shocked them is that certain animals and all boys their age all of a sudden are obsessed with their smile and laugh. With all of this sudden attention, how will they keep their secret and avoid getting turned into science experiments? 

Those are the main ideas I have right now. What do you guys think? Should I write these stories? And does anyone have any other ideas for new stories? Comment down below if you do!