Our First Date (Alaina and Aiden)

Author's Note - I was originally going to do Ryder and Addison's first date but Ryder didn't find out Addison is ticklish until later on in their relationship. This chapter also gives some insight into Alaina and Mia's family dynamic. Enjoy!

"I still can't believe that cute guy from laser tag asked me out!" I said as I checked how I looked in the mirror for the umpteenth time. "I suggest you start believing it since he's supposed to get here in like 20 minutes." Mia, my little sister said. Mia is like my best friend, even though she gets on my nerves sometimes when she catches an attitude with me. "I know I know." I said, looking down at my white tennis shoes. Aiden told me to dress casually so I decided to wear a floral romper with a jean jacket and white tennis shoes. The white tennis shoes seemed off though. "When were you going to tell me my shoes don't match my outfit?!" I exclaimed as I rushed into the closet. "Ladies and gentleman, for the 100th time this evening, let's watch as Alaina changes yet another part of her outfit for a guy that feel for her while she was wearing a hoodie and shorts. " I groaned in annoyance and Mia laughed. She did have a good point but I wasn't going to admit that. "Where's Dylan? Why can't you go annoy him for a change?" I asked her. She got quiet and I just knew she did something. I came out of my closet and she was blushing like crazy. "You played another one of your little pranks on him didn't you?" I asked and Mia covered her face but nodded. "What did you do?" I asked, sitting next to her on my bed. "I changed all of his contact names to emojis." Mia said and I started laughing. "Mia you do this do yourself. So is he on his way over?" I asked, still laughing. "Probably, I don't even know. He might not be able to tell which name is mine." Mia said. Just as she did, her phone started ringing. "You are so fried Mia." I said and Mia said giggling nervously and blushing. Even though Mia doesn't understand what she has with Dylan yet, I hope I can have a similar relationship with Aiden. 

The doorbell rang and I rushed to change my shoes into black sneakers while Mia left to answer the door. "HE'S HERE!" Mia announced. I looked at my phone to check the time before putting it in my purse. He's 10 minutes early. That's definitely a good sign.

I walked downstairs and see his figure sitting in the living room with my sister. "Do you prefer white sneakers or black sneakers?" Mia asked and I frowned at her. You have got to be kidding me. "I don't have any preference." Aiden said. His voice made my heart drop instantly. This is going to be a long night. "Interesting. You hear that Alaina? You should have just asked him."  She smirked. Aiden turned around and saw me, immediately smiling at me. 

He looked perfect! 

"Hi." I said as I enter the living room. "Hi." Aiden said. "And as for you, isn't Dylan on his way?" I smirked back at Mia. Her smirk dropped and she quickly stood up before saying "Nice meeting you. I've got to go find somewhere to hide." She said before running off, making me giggle. "Do I want to know?" Aiden asked with a confused facial expression. "It's a long story." I giggled. "You look beautiful." Aiden said, catching me off guard. I blushed and said "You do too...I mean you look handsome, unless you don't mind me calling you beautiful because you are but in a manly way of course." I rambled. I finally stopped when he took my hand in his and said "Thank you. Let's go have our date." 

Aiden didn't tell me where we were going so the entire car ride to our destination, I kept asking him where we were going. "Are we going to the movies?" I asked. "I'm not telling." He teased with a smirk. "A carnival?" I asked. "I'm pretty sure I just said I'm not telling." He said, smirking at me again. "But are we going to..." I started but he cut me off, saying "Just as a quick reminder, I know how ticklish you are Alaina." He said, still smirking. I smirked back at him and said "What are you talking about? I'm not ticklish." I had to look out of the window because I couldn't lie  and kept a straight face while he was smirking at me. "Oh so it was someone else that I tickled in the laser tag arena?" He asked. "You tickled someone in a laser tag arena?" I gasped, still looking out of the window. He laughed and said "That means you're not the person I asked out on a date?" He asked. "Really? That's crazy..." I said, biting my lip to avoid laughing. I wanted to see how long I could keep doing this. "I've got to find that girl though. You should have heard her laugh. Just the sound of her giggles can make everyone in an entire building lit up with happiness. No offense to you of course." He said. This made me blush like crazy. "And her smile! It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. And I've seen a lot of things." He said. I didn't even know what to say. "She also blushed an awful lot. You could tell she was insecure about it but it only made her more beautiful." He added. He must be trying to make my heart stop. And it's working. "Again no offense but I've never seen anyone so beautiful and pure." He added. My whole body was blushing at this point. "I have to find her but all I know for sure if that she's ticklish..." He said as I felt him one arm on my thigh, using the other arm to drive. "I guess I'll just tickle everyone until I find that special girl." He said. Oh no. "Starting with you." He smirked at he squeezed my thigh. "AIDEN!" I squealed and started giggling while trying to push his hand off of my thigh. "Looks like I found my girl." 

We soon got to our first date location. When we arrived, right when he parked the car, I ran out of the car to escape his tickles, still giggling of course. While I ran, I stopped in my tracks as I realized the beautiful scene in front of me. It was a huge park of hills that have flowers of different colors everywhere. I felt Aiden wrap his arms around me from behind before I said "Aiden, this is beautiful." "I'm glad you like it." He said before squeezing my sides. 

Aiden got a picnic basket out from the trunk of his car and we walked into the field, sitting on top of one fo the hills to eat and talk. Talking to him was so easy. We never ran out of things to talk about for a minute and we were constantly laughing. 

When we finished eating, I decided to mess with Aiden a little since he messed with me earlier. "You know what? This sucks." I said out of nowhere. Aiden frowned and said "What do you mean?" I wanted to smile so badly but I kept a straight face. "This food was disgusting! This place is disgusting!" I whined, covering my face and pretending to cry. "I'm so sorry. I honestly thought you would enjoy this date. "I think I'm going to puke!" I said before covering my mouth and acting like I'm going to puke on him. "Do you want me to take you home or get you some medicine?" He asked. 

HE IS SO SWEET! 

"No, I..."I said before pretending to throw up on him only to burst out into laughter. "What the..." He said as he processed what just happened. "You looked so confused!" I giggled. "You were messing with me this whole time?" He gasped and I giggled as I stood up getting ready to run. "It was too easy!" I giggled and he smirked before saying "I'm glad you did that because you gave me a reason to do this!" He said before grabbing for me but I ran away, giggling like crazy. He chased after me, taunting me and teasing me before he finally grabbed me and pinned me to the ground. "Please don't tickle me!" I giggled. "Don't you think I've giggled enough today for one year?" I said. He smirked but then his expression changed. "I won't tickle you but I think I might puke. You were right. The food was disgusting." He said and I frowns suspiciously. "Whatever you're thinking of doing, don't do it." I giggled nervously. Then, he pretended he was about to throw up just like I did and then blew a HUGE raspberry into my belly! "AIDEN!!!" I squealed and giggled. He stopped and said "Wow, that food really doesn't sit well with my stomach," smirking the entire time. "Aiden please!" I giggled. "I think I just need to throw up one more time." He said, still smirking. "No no please!" I squealed as he blew another raspberry into my belly. "OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY!" I giggled and he stopped. He smiled down at me and said "Like I said, the most beautiful sound in the world." I blushed as he leaned in for a kiss. 

I got back home and could not stop smiling to save my life. "I'm assuming the date went well?" My mom said as I passed her on my way upstairs. "It was perfect." I said and she smiled. "Is Mia still alive?" I joked. "I don't know. Dylan got here a few minutes after you left and he's still here." My mom said. Then I heard someone running coming up stairs. "Dylan please!" I heard Mia giggled out. "Sounds like she either just got caught or she escaped and got caught again." I said and my mom nodded. "Is that how you and Dad are?" I asked her and my mom started blushing. "You have no idea." She said as we both laughed.