Christmas Getaway

Author's Note: I know it's not Christmas time yet but I love Christmas so much and had a good idea for a Christmas time story. Since I haven't posted in a while, I decided to use it now. Here's Part 1.  

"This is bad. This is really really bad." I said as I paced around the room. "Alaina chill. Didn't it at least feel good to get revenge on the boys for once?" Mia said. "Coming from the girl that gets revenge on her boyfriend like it's a some kind of sport or something." I said. "Girls, I'm pretty sure we have bigger problems without you two bickering over there." My mom said. "We literally just started an all out war against the boys. And it's looking like we're going to lose terribly." Dylan's older sister, Tanya said. 

You're probably really confused right about now so let's start from the beginning shall we?

Two Days Ago - Wednesday December 16th

"This is going to be the best Christmas vacation EVER!" I squealed. "Period!!!" Mia joined me in squealing as we high-fived. We're currently all at my house packing up the cars so we can road trip to a vacation home in Florida for the Holidays. Its not just us though. Dylan's family is coming, Aiden is coming, and Addison and Ryder are also coming. Aiden, Ryder, and Addison's families will also be meeting us there when it's closer to Christmas. "How does it feel to be dating someone who loves Christmas more than she loves you?" Ryder teased Aiden. "Oh my gosh isn't Christmas just beautiful? You can just smell it in the air!" Addison said as she came outside and loaded another suitcase into the car. " I don't know. You tell me." Aiden teased back and they both laughed. "Oh please. You know you love Christmas too Aiden." I teased him. Aiden scoffed but I smirked. "Who's the main one who wants to drink hot chocolate and watch Christmas movies every night after Thanksgiving?" I asked. "Uh you?" Aiden teased. "No you! And who gets excited whenever we go Christmas decoration shopping?" I teased again, walking up to him. He blushed and said "Alaina! That's was supposed to be between us!" He's so adorable when it comes to Christmas but for some reason he doesn't want any of his friends to know. 

Men. 

"Um, guys? That's really cute and all but a little help would be great right about now." Dylan's dad said as he and my dad struggled to carry the Christmas tree box to the car. "I still don't understand why we couldn't just buy a Christmas tree in Florida." Mia said and the boys rushed over to help with carrying the heavy stuff. "Beats me." I said. "Because I just bought this Christmas tree and I want to be able to use it." My mom said as she came out with her favorite camera around her neck. "Now smile for the camera girls." My mom said. She's obsessed with having memories of everything so of course she's obsessed with taking pictures. "Mom! We haven't even finished packing up the car!" I complained but she took the picture anyways. "Where's Tanya? She should be in this picture too." My mom said. "Probably went into hiding when she saw you bring out your camera." Mia mumbled, making Addison and I laugh. "Mrs. Love, I just wanted to thank you again for letting me and Ryder come on your family Christmas trip. I really can't wait." Addison said. "For the 100th time Addison, you can come on any family trip you want to come on. You don't need to thank me or Dylan's mom anymore." She said and Addison smiled. "AH! Leave me alone!" I heard Tanya giggle/yell as she ran out of the house, closely followed by her fiance Eric. "Hey! What did I say? No tickling on this trip!" My mom announced and all the boys, including our dads, started laughing. "Who ever agreed to that?" My dad smirked at my mom, making her blush. 

Eventually we got all of our things packed into the two vans we rented out for the trip. "Alright. Girls in one van, boys in the other." My mom announced. "But..." Aiden, Dylan, Ryder, AND Eric all said at the same time. "She said BOYS IN ONE VAN!" Dylan's mom yelled and all the boys pouted, making us giggle. "You know what that means don't you?" I told the girls as we started getting into the van. "We're not getting tickled for at least 14 hours!" Mia exclaimed. "YAAAYYYY!" We all exclaimed and giggled. "Yeah, you're welcome for that." My mom said, making Dylan's mom laugh. 

We're driving from Houston Texas to Orlando Florida, which is about a 14 hour drive. I know what you're thinking. Why didn't you guys fly? Road trips are way way more fun than flying. If you think otherwise, there is something seriously wrong somewhere. 

"70 BOTTLES OF MILK ON THE WALL! 70 BOTTLES OF MILK!" Aiden yelled into my ear over the phone. I hung up and rolled my eyes. The boys will do anything to annoy us so currently they are calling all of our phones and yelling that stupid song when we pick up. "Alaina?" My mom said as her phone rang yet again. "Remind me to kill your father when we get to the rest stop." My mom said and we all laughed. "They are so annoying!" Mia said. "I KNOW RIGHT!" We all exclaimed and started yelling about all these different stories we have about our boyfriends/husbands/fiances. "Eric comes home sometimes and tickles me like crazy just because!" Tanya exclaimed as she declined yet another phone call from Eric. "That's basically everyday in the life of Alaina." I giggled and blushed. "The day I met Aiden, he tickled me in a laser tag arena!" I told everyone. "Oh I remember that story. It's priceless." Mia said, laughing at me. "Oh yeah? What about all the times Dylan tickled you in class?" I teased. "That boy is crazy." Mia blushed and we all laughed. "He once told the class he was teaching them about ribs just so he would have an excuse to tickle my ribs in front of everyone!" Mia exclaimed. "That's pretty creative if you ask me." Dylan's mom said and we all laughed. "When Tanya was still a baby, there was one day when Dylan's dad came home and I was feeling insecure about how I looked since I still had some weight from when I was pregnant. He kept telling me how beautiful I am and I kept denying it. So, he picked me up over his shoulder and dropped me on the bed, sitting on me. He told me he was going to tickle my insecurities out of me." Dylan's mom blushed and we all said "Awww!" "Melanie," My mom called Dylan's mom by name, "We're supposed to be talking about times our husbands we're annoying, not cute." My mom said, making everyone laugh. "Hey, everyone in this car knows there was a reasoning behind why our boyfriends, fiances, or husbands tickled us and most of the time it was an adorable reason."  Dylan's mom said. "She has a good point. I'm usually having a bad day the days Eric tickles me out of nowhere. I don't tell him when I am but he always makes me feel better instantly. Other times, he just tickles me because he had a bad day or he missed my smile." Tanya admitted. "Aiden always tells me that my laugh is the most beautiful sound in the entire world." I blushed. "Ryder said tickling me makes me smile and making me smile makes him smile." Addison said. "Alaina's dad tickles me whenever I can't sleep at night or whenever he just thinks I look down he gets really playful. He can always make me laugh, smile, or blush no matter what is happening." My mom admitted. "Let's face it. We all have amazing men in our lives." Mia said. "Yeah." We all sighed. Then all of our phones started ringing again, making us groan. "Screw that. Boys are annoying." Addison exclaimed and we went right back to complaining about men. 

We arrive at our first rest stop and everyone gets out of the car. "Mom! You told me to remind you to kill dad." I reminded my mom. "He is so dead." My mom said, running up to my dad and jumping on his back, giving him a forced piggyback ride. I couldn't hear what was being said but my dad spun my mom around really fast, making her giggle really hard. Then my dad pretended to drop my mom a couple times before finally putting her down and giving her a kiss. 

I smiled at them until I was distracted by fingers digging into my side from behind me. "AH! Aiden!" I squealed, already knowing who it was. "Why were you ignoring my calls?" He asked, digging into my hips. "Why were you singing so terribly whenever I picked up your calls?" I giggled. He gasped. "That wasn't terrible singing. "He whispered into my neck, making me giggle. "But this is." Then he started yelled Umbrella by Rihanna at the top of his lungs while still digging into my hips. "UNDER MY UMBRELLA! ELLA ELLA EH EH EH!" "AIDEN OKAY OKAY!" I giggled and he finally stopped. "Did you miss me?" He asked as he held hands and walked to meet up with the others. "I missed you but not the tickling." I said and he laughed. 

After resting for a little while and using the restroom, we continued on our two day drive to Florida. 

"I just had the best idea!" Mia exclaimed out of nowhere. "What is it?" We all asked her. "We all agree that the boys are annoying right?" She asked and we all agreed. "Well, right now, there's six of us and six of them. We're not out numbered in anyway and we have each others support." Mia said. "What's your point?" Tanya asked. "We should get revenge!" 

TBC