The Foot Monster 2.0

Author's Note - A lot of you prefer Aiden and Alaina to everyone else, and I completely understand that. So, I decided to also give you guys an Aiden and Alaina story. Enjoy!

"I'M BOOOOREEEDDD!" Aiden whined. I giggled at his whining and continued texting on my phone. We're currently in our room relaxing and watching TV but Aiden isn't satisfied, as you can probably already tell. "You think this is funny?" He asked, poking my side. "No not at all." I smiled, trying to hold in my laughter. "You liar!" He gasped before grabbing me by my waist and squeezing my sides. "OK OK! I'm sorry!" I giggled and he chuckled before letting me go. "So what do you want to do exactly?" I asked, still paying attention to my friends text messages. Aiden takes my phone out of my hand and I gasped as he raises it out of my reach. "Aiden give it back!" I whined. "Let's play a game. Then you can have your phone back." he said as he places my phone on the counter behind him. "Fine." I pouted. "What game did you have in mind?" I asked and he started thinking. Seconds later, I saw a light bulb go off in his head and a smirk grow on his face. "Oh gosh, I know that look." I said and he smirk grew as he said "I know what we're playing."

"So this is basically Foot Monster 2.0." He explained. "Aiden why must you always tickle me?" I whined. "Why are you always adorable when I tickle you?" He asked me and I blushed, making him smirk. "So, you are going to hide your feet under the covers. I'm the Foot Monster so I'm trying to capture your feet as my 'dinner.' You have to try to make sure I don't capture your feet. I'm going to blindfold myself and try to find your feet from the top of the covers. If I find your feet, then I get to eat your feet until you can get yourself free." He explained. "What if I just get up and run out of the room?" I teased. "Do that and I wont be the Foot Monster anymore. I'll just be the Alaina Monster at that point." He teased back with a smirk. For some odd reason, I blushed at that. So Aiden tied a scarf over his eyes and went to the foot of the bed. I sat at the head of the bed and put my feet under the covers. Once I did, I saw that Aiden was already blindfolded. "Ready?" He asked. At first I nodded but then I realized he can't see. "Yes Foot Monster sir." I teased him, making him laugh. "Set?" He said. I started getting nervous at this point. I had a feeling that this was going to tickle a lot. "GO!" He exclaimed, making my stomach flutter. 

He started feeling around for my feet. He looked adorably stupid crawling around on the bed blindfolded and looking for my feet. I wanted to laugh but I knew that if I giggled, he would know where I was. He started getting closer to my feet and I started moving away. "Alaina's feet! Come out come out wherever you are!" Aiden teased, making me giggle a little bit. I saw him smirk and say "I heard that." before he reached for the exact place where my feet were but I moved my feet just in time. I giggled nervously at how close that was. "You should really stop giggling Alaina. It just lets me know exactly where you are." He said, wiggling his fingers in my direction. He knows that whenever he does that, I giggle like crazy, and that's exactly what I did. He smirked and reached for my feet with one hand and continued wiggling his fingers with another. "Aiden stop it!" I giggled as I moved closer and closer to the corner of our bed. I was about to be trapped between the wall and the Foot Monster...I mean Aiden. "I'm not doing anything princess. I'm just playing the game." He said innocently as he got closer to grabbing my ankle, making me squeal out of shock. "I must be close now." He smirked as he continued moving me closer and closer to the corner while he continued making me giggle. "It's like you want me to find you." He teased. "You're wiggling your fingers!" I giggled as I realized I was now completely cornered. "It's unreal how adorable you are princess." he said as he grabbed both of my ankles successfully. I squealed and he smirked. "Aiden no please!" I begged him as I tried to yank my feet out of his grip. "I'm definitely not bored anymore." He smirked before he started nibbling my feet and toes from above the covers. This tickled way more that I expected it to! "AIDEN!" I squealed through my giggles. I kept trying to get my feet free but he was not going to give them up easily. "Your feet are delicious princess. This is the best dinner I've ever had." He teased. "I could just eat your feet forever." He teased some more, making me giggle even harder. "I WOULD NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN!" I squealed in response. "We'll see about that." He said as he continued. I finally kicked his forehead on accident and it caught him off guard, resulting in him letting go of my feet. I took that opportunity to move away from him and the corner I was in. "My dinner!" Aiden whined and pretended to cry. I, of course giggled at his reaction, making him perk up. "There you are." He smirked before following my giggles. "Aiden I think you finished eating my feet! There's no more left." I giggled as I moved my feet away from him yet again. "I don't think I'll ever finish." He teased. I realized that this game is probably never going to end so I did exactly what he said not to do in the beginning. I ran off of the bed. "Think again." I said before hopping off of the bed and running out of the room.

Not even seconds later, I heard him running after me. I looked behind me and he now has his blindfold off. I squealed and tried running down the stairs but he caught me on the second step, immediately tickling my sides. He placed me on the floor of the hallway and said "You're mine now." Before he started nibbling my stomach and used his hands to dig into my armpits. "AH! AIDEN!" I screamed. "Yes, that is my name." He teased as he moved to kissing my neck repeatedly and squeezing my sides. "I stay giggling around you!" I admitted. He smirked and stopped kissing me, still leaving his fingers digging into my sides. "That's how it should be." He said, looking at me with admiration in his eyes. Even though I was still giggling, I could feel myself blushing. "You're so cheesy." I giggled, trying to cover up my blushing. "You're the one who blushed." He said with a smirk. I pouted and he laughed before kissing my pouting lips. I, of course, kissed him back. When he stopped kissing me, I smirked and said "I like the Alaina Monster way better." He laughed and said "Good. Because I'm not done with you yet."