Adoption Day

A/N - I'm so sorry for not posting in ages! I'm going to try to post more. 

I wake up to the feeling of someone kissing me softly on my cheek. I instantly start giggling and I open my eyes and see Aiden smirking at me. Then I feel more kisses on the back of my neck and I squeal, quickly turning around to see Caleb smiling at me. That's when I remember Caleb came to sleep with us last night because he had a nightmare. "I want to give you kisses too!" Caleb said before giving me more kisses on my neck. "Caleb!" I giggled before pushing him away. "It tickles!" I told him and he laughed at me. "Plus, only I can kiss Alaina." Aiden teased before he grabbed me and planted more soft kisses on my neck. "No! I can too!" Caleb exclaimed, pushing Aiden away and kissing my cheek. "Guys stop it!" I giggled out but they ignored me. "She's mine!" Caleb said, still kissing my cheek. "No she's mine!" Aiden said, also still kissing my neck. "HELP!" I giggled out, making both of them laugh and continue. Then I hear one of the other kids come in. "Move out of the way! It's my turn to give Mom kisses!" Jasper yells as he hops on the bed to join us. "Jasper please no!" I giggled as he crawled on top of me and started giving me kisses on my face. "I love her more than both of you combined." Aiden bragged. "Liar!" Jasper said as he started giving me more kisses. "I think Mommy only likes my kisses. Right mommy?" Caleb asked. "No she likes mine more. Right?" Aiden asked. "In your dreams. Right mommy?" Jasper asked. They all stopped and looked at me for an answer. "Um..." I giggled out nervously. "Woah would you look at that?" I gasped, distracting them enough so I could move them off of me and run out of the room. "Get her!" I heard Aiden yell as he, Jasper, and Caleb ran after me. "Wait!" I hear Daniel yell from behind us.  We all turn around and see him with a huge smile on his face. He, unlike everyone else, was fully dressed in the new suit we got for him recently. "Don't you people realize that ITS ADOPTION DAY?!" Daniel said, running through everyone and giving me the biggest hug ever. "Alaina is going to be our mom and Aiden is going to be our dad!" He exclaimed, making me smile. "So go. get. READY!" He ordered, making me laugh. Everyone looked a little sad that they couldn't trap me in kisses anymore but I just laughed at the scene in front of me. "Plus," Daniel added. "Only I can kiss our new mom." He said, hopping up to give me a kiss on the cheek. 

Oh brother. 

We eventually all finished getting dressed and before we knew it, we were in the court room, signing our papers in front of the judge and adopting our 4 new children. Their biological parents were sitting in the second row of the court. When we saw them, we tried out best to make sure the kids didn't notice. "I hear by declare all six of you a family." The judge announced and we all jumped up and gave each other a huge group hug. I can't believe I have four kids but I'm sure I'll believe it soon enough. 

Once the adoption was finished, I took the kids out to the car while Aiden made sure their biological parents got arrested. I didn't want them to see that go down. 

"Is it done?" I asked Aiden as he got into the car and he nodded with a smile. "Alright let's go celebrate the adoption!!" I exclaimed making all of the kids cheer.