Calling All Emojis

Author's Note - Let me know if you guys want a part two! Enjoy!

Every time I do one of these pranks on Dylan, I regret it instantly. So why do I keep doing them? I honestly couldn't tell you. 

"You are so dead!" Alaina teased as we both looked at my ringing phone. The caller ID popped up as My Laugh. Dylan is always making me laugh so I saved his name as My Laugh on my phone. On his phone, I'm saved as My Sunshine. He said I brighten his day more than any amount of sunshine could. I blush just thinking about it. 

Maybe I should change his name to My Blush.

I know what you're thinking. Why aren't they dating yet? Because I'm a wimp when it comes to committed relationships. Theres so many risks. Dylan is too important to me and if he doesn't feel the same way about me, it could ruin our friendship forever. 

"Hello?" I said, answering the phone after I left Alaina's room. "Mia Daisy Love," He said. Yeah he calls me by my full name when I've been caught. I am so dead. "Hi Dylan," I said, giggling nervously. "How was your day?" I asked. "I don't know. You tell me." Dylan said and I gulped. "Well, my day was actually pretty good. I went to Walmart this morning with my mom and bought a few groceries. I made sure we got that apple juice brand you like so much..." I said. "You're lucky you sound adorable right now." He cut me off and I gulped again but also blushed. "You changed all of my contacts to emojis?" He yelled. "Did I?" I asked. "You're the only one with the password to my phone Sunshine." He said and I sighed. I didn't think about that part. "Well anyways, I'm coming over right now. When I do, you're going to change every single contact name back to it's original name while I tickle the living daylight out of you. And I won't stop until you do." He said. "Actually, I might not stop after you do either." He added. This made my stomach drop. All the other organs that can drop dropped too. "Dylan, I'm..." I started. "See you in 10 Sunshine." He said before hanging up. Seconds later he called back. "Dylan?" I said hopefully. "Did you really get the apple juice brand I like?" He said. "Yes Dylan. And I'm soooo sorry." I said, smiling at how much he likes that apple juice. He sighed and said "You know I love you Mia. I can hardly stay mad at you." He said and I sighed with relief. "But I'm still getting revenge." He said before hanging up. I walked back into Alaina room. "What did he say?" She asked, still looking between her white shoes and black shoes. "That's not important. However, at my funeral, can you play Memories by Maroon 5?" I told her. She blinked at me and then we both bursted out laughing. 

Alaina soon left for her date with the cute laser tag boy. I was trying to find a hiding spot. I crawled around the dining room to find a good place to hide. "What are you doing Mia?" My mom asked from behind me. I turned around to see a very confused mom. "Dylan." I said and she started laughing. "Sweetie, Dylan is over here more than he's at his own home. He's going to find you." My mom said. "I have to try mom. He's going to tickle me to death." I giggled nervously. "Yikes. What did you do?" She said, sitting next to me on the dining room floor. "I changed all of his contact names to emojis." I said and my mom gasped making me giggle. "Was he mad when he called?" My mom asked and I nodded. "I remember one time I put makeup on your dad while he was asleep when I was around your age." My mom said and we both laughed. "He was not happy at all." My mom giggled. "How did you escape?" I asked. "I didn't. Your dad tickled me for a long time Mia." She said. "Was that supposed to make me feel better?" I giggled. "Mia, as much as I ran from your dad and his tickling, I secretly wanted him to find me anyways. I couldn't even think about him tickling me without smiling or blushing and I still can't." She said. "Don't tell your father I said that though." She added and I laughed. "I've caught him tickling you a couple of times." I said. "Your dad still tickles me a lot but not around you girls." She said, blushing at the thought. "Okay okay. I've heard enough." I said and she laughed. Then the door opened. "Mrs. Love?" 

Oh. My. Gosh. It's Dylan. (Him and his family have a key so he let himself in.)

My eyes bulged out of my head as I used my eyes to plead for some help. "Go hide. I'll hold him off." She whispered. I hugged her and ran off. "Hi Dylan! How are you and your family?" I heard my mom ask as I tried to sneak my way upstairs. They were in the living room and the staircase is in the back of the living room. "They're doing great. You should know. We just saw each other yesterday remember?" Dylan said, laughing a little. 

Oh God. He knows. My mom needs to abort right now!

"Oh we did didn't we?" My mom said. "Yep. That's when your daughter changed all of the names on my phone to emojis." He added. My mom gasped as if this was the first time she was hearing this information. "My goodness. Why would she do such a thing?" She asked as I started sneaking up the stairs. "I don't know. Maybe I should ask her." He said. I assume he was about to turn around and see me because my mom said "WAIT! Um.. I mean, I'm sure she didn't mean any harm by it. Plus, you seem hungry. Are you hungry? We just went grocery shopping." 

Could she be any more obvious? 

I ran the rest of the way upstairs. "Nope I'm good." I heard him say before I heard his footsteps start running. "RETREAT RETREAT!" My mom started yelling, which only made me more nervous and made Dylan laugh.

I wish Alaina was home because my mom did not help at all. 

 I ran into my room and tried running through the connecting restroom to get to Alaina's room only to run into Dylan. "Well if it isn't the criminal herself?" Dylan smirked. "AH!" I squealed, turning around and running the other way. I didn't get far before he caught me by my waist and started tickling me. "DYLAN! I'M SORRY!" I giggled as I tried to push him away. "Maybe you should have thought of that before you did what you did." He said, digging deeper into my sides and stomach. "MOMMY!" I screamed. "No one's going to save you sunny." He said. (Sunny is just a nickname for Sunshine) He picked me up and threw me on my bed, straddling me immediately. "Now, where is the list of which name is which emoji on my phone?" He asked. It's cute how he knew I would make a list and not just do something like that without being able to reverse it. "What list?" I teased him. "Mia, this isn't the time to tease me." He said, wiggling his fingers at me. "Okay okay!" I giggled. "It's on my phone!" I giggled, covering my face. "Oh no you don't." He said, grabbing a hold of my wrists and holding it above my head. "You're going to watch me wiggle my fingers and lay there giggling, not being able to do anything about it." He said with a smirk, wiggling his fingers in my face. I giggled harder and harder. "Dylan please!" I giggled, closing my eyes. Then, he dug his fingers into my armpits, making me squeal and open my eyes. "That's what you get for closing your eyes." He said, digging more into my armpits with a huge smirk on his face. "STOP!" I giggled. "I'm not stopping in this lifetime Sunshine." He said. "Now, I'm going to reach over and get your phone." He said. It was on the bedside table. "Then, I'm going to hand you both of our phones. You're going to lay here and change every single contact on my phone while I tickle you as much as I want to." He smirked, still digging into my armpits. "Do I make myself clear?" He asked and I nodded, not being able to speak from my giggles. "I'm going to need more than a nod Mia." He said, digging deeper into my armpits. "YES!" I squealed and he finally stopped. "Dylan please! I'm sorry!" I giggled, even though he was no longer tickling me. "I already accepted you apology Mia." He smirked as he grabbed my phone. He handed me my phone and his phone before me laid down on top of me with his head right above my belly "Take as much time as you need. I personally could tickle you all day and all night." He smirked. "I can't type while you tickle me Dylan." I complained. "I guess you better learn how to then." He said before he buried his head into my belly, nibbling it all over and dug his fingers into my sides. "NOOO!" I screamed. As if this didn't tickle enough, he started switching between tickling my sides and my thighs. All I could do was sit there, giggle, and try my best to fix his contacts. 

I'm never doing anything like this ever again. But then again, I say that every single time...