Teaching The Class

"Good afternoon class. I'm going to be your substitute for today's class." Our substitute teacher said right when the bell rang. I'm currently in my Biomedical class sitting next to my best friend Amanda. However, I'm smiling like an idiot, trying to hold in my giggles, at my guy best friend Dylan who has been smirking at me ever since we got into the classroom. He's sitting at a different table but has his eyes and his smirk set on me. "What did you do this time?" Amanda asked. Dylan is always messing with me so I'm always messing with him right back. "Well," I said, breaking eye contact with Dylan. "He told me that I was looking too cute today, which I blushed at." I told her as the substitute kept talking about God knows what. "Then he mocked me for blushing." I said, blushing at the memory. "So then, right before the bell rang, I told him that at least I look different when I'm blushing since he's just red all the time." I said and Amanda gasped. I was obviously just teasing him. "You did this to yourself." Amanda said shaking her head in disappointment while I giggled. "Is he still smirking at me?" I asked Amanda. She looked over and then nodded. I giggled and covered my face. Dylan knows how nervous it makes me when he smirks like that. I don't know why I get so nervous! It's apparently a family thing because when I asked Alaina why smirks make people giggle, all she said was "When you find a cure, let me know." 

"Your teacher didn't leave any work for you all to do today." Our substitute said. I slowly removed my hands from my eyes and saw that Dylan was still smirking, making me giggle and cover my eyes again. "Make him stop!" I giggled but Amanda just laughed at me. "Does anyone know what you were supposed to learn today?" The substitute asked. "I do." I heard Dylan say. 

He does? 

"Oh ok. What were you supposed to learn?" The substitute asked. "Actually, can I teach it to the class? I'm actually pretty advanced." He said. I uncovered my eyes and he was no longer smirking at me. He was looking seriously at the teacher. All I could think was 'What is going on?' "Yes, come on up. Once he's done, you can do as you please. Just don't leave the classroom and don't make too much noise." The substitute said as he took a seat at the teachers desk and started watching something on his phone with earphones. 

Let's all give it up for The World's Greatest Substitute everyone!

"Okay guys. We were supposed to learn about the bones in the chest today, specifically the ribs." Dylan said. He looked serious but then he turned to me and started smirking like crazy. 

This can't be good. 

"For this lesson, I need a volunteer." Dylan said. So, Dylan is one of the most popular guys in our grade. Because of this, all of the girls immediately rose their hands, hoping to be picked by the dreamy Dylan.  Well, all of them except Amanda and I. I actually tried to hide behind all of the hands that were in the air for multiple reasons. One reason is the girls in my class already don't like how close I am with Dylan. The second reason is Dylan obviously has an agenda. 

"Hmmmm...." Dylan said, walking towards where I'm sitting. "Amanda, raise your hand!" I whispered. "That's not going to help you sweetie." Amanda teased and I sighed. Dylan walked right up to where I'm sitting with a huge smirk. "Mia! How nice of you to volunteer!" Dylan said with that stupid smirk. I shook my head at him, not being able to keep the smile off of my face, and he smiled before grabbing my wrist and pulling me up to the front. "Now everyone circle around." He instructed. So everyone got up from their seats and circled around us. "Mia, you need to lay on the floor." Dylan said. That's when I realized what he was doing. "Dylan, you better not tickle me." I whispered to him. "Why would you think I'm going to tickle you?" He smirked. "I'm not laying on this floor unless you promise." I said. "I promise." He smirked. Still not trusting him, I laid down on the floor facing up. 

"So we're learning about the ribs." Dylan said as he straddled me. "Dylan..." I warned. "The ribs protect the lungs and the heart." He said as he rolled up my shirt. Oh my God. "Dylan please no." I started giggling but he pretended to ignore me. I going tell he could though because of the smirk on his face. "So today, I'm going to show you all real life ribs." Dylan said, smirking at me the entire time. "Dylan I'm sorry okay?" I begged but he ignored me. "So these," Dylan said as he dug his fingers into the place where my ribs are, making me squeal immediately and try to grab his hands. "These are Mia's ribs." Dylan smirked. "Dylan you promised!" I giggled as he continued digging into my ribs. "I'm not tickling you though. I'm just showing the class your ribs." He said, still digging into my ribs.  "Now does anyone how many pairs of ribs the average person has?" Dylan asked and no one said anything. "Well I guess we could count Mia's ribs to find out." Dylan smirked as he dug his fingers under the first pair. "NO! PLEASE SOMEONE LOOK IT UP!" I giggled and Dylan laughed. "I don't know why you're giggling so much. I'm not doing anything." He said, digging his fingers under the second pair of ribs. "Dylan please!" I squealed, grabbing his hands as he tried to fig under the third pair. "You're such a terrible volunteer Mia." He scolded, digging under the third pair of ribs. "AND YOU'RE AN EVIL PERSON!" I giggled. "Oh my goodness! I just realized that I wasn't even counting!" he said, digging into all of my ribs at once. "Now I have to start all over." Dylan smirked. "NO DYLAN IT WAS THREE!" I screamed. "Well you can never be too sure can you?" He asked. I finally thought of an idea to make him stop. "I'm sorry teacher! He started it!" I said, making Dylan stop and turn around, thinking the teacher is upset with us. I quickly pushed him off and ran away from him. "I don't get why you're running. I'm not tickling you." He said as he cornered me, wiggling his fingers, and smirking. I was already giggling like crazy even though he wasn't touching me. "Dylan I was joking! I'm sorry!" I giggled as I slid down the wall of the corner I was cornered into. He shook his head at me before digging his fingers into my sides. "STOP!" I screamed through my giggles. "No way in hell." Dylan laughed as he tickled my squirming figure. It was like he was an expert. Wherever I would move, he would move his fingers with me. "Dylan I get it!" I giggled and he finally stopped. "Next time you want to make fun of me, remember this." He smirked, placing his forehead on my forehead. I'm still giggling when I say "Next time you want to teach the class about anything, don't pick me as your volunteer." He laughs as he engulfs me in one of his world famous hugs and kisses me on my cheek continuously, making me giggle. "So, is the lesson over?" One of Dylan's friends teased. We look up and realize that most of the class stopped paying attention but Dylan's friends and Amanda are watching with amusement. "Shut up Baxter." Dylan said as he lightly squeezing my sides in the process. "Dylan, quit it!" I giggled. "I'm not doing anything though." Dylan said as he continued to tickle me! 

I could tell that day was going to be a very ticklish day.