Whipped Cream Madness

I felt like eating something sweet so Aiden, my boyfriend, and I decided to make ourselves an ice cream sundae. We're putting the final touches on it with whipped cream. "Can you pass me the whipped cream on the top shelf?" I asked him. I'm shorter than Aiden but I'm also shorter than most people, standing at 4'11. Aiden reaches for the whipped cream with ease and hands it over to me and then says "You're such a midget." "Hey!" I exclaimed and he laughed before he turned around to do something. Then, I look between the whipped cream and him before deciding to get him back. I aim the whipped cream and spray it in his hair. He yelps in shock and turns around to stop me, only for me to spray it in his face. I finally stop and his face is completely covered in whipped cream. I, on the other hand, am really enjoying this. He slowly brings his hands up to his face and wipes the whipped cream off so he can see. I'm biting my lip to keep in the giggles. Maybe if I don't laugh, he'll go easy on me. "Alaina." He says calmly. "Yeah?" I asked. "Run." He said and I squeal before dropping the whipped cream and running as if my life depended on it because it just might. I ran upstairs with Aiden right behind me. I can't help but giggle when I look back at him. He still has some whipped cream on his face and hair. Right before I made it to our room, he caught me. I screamed because I just knew it was going downhill from here. "You really thought you could spray whipped cream all over me and get away with it?" He said as he carried me to our room. "You have to admit, it was pretty funny," I said, giggling as he put me on the bed and straddled me. "You're not helping your case, Alaina," Aiden smirked as he picked up the whipped cream can and started shaking it while scanning my body. "Aiden please go easy on me," I begged, all of a sudden getting nervous. "You should have thought about that before you did what you did." He said. I caught him looking at my belly and instantly covered it with my hands. Lucky me, I was wearing a crop top. He smirked and then said, "You know, I actually want to eat some whipped cream." He said as he grabbed both my hands with one hand and moved it out of the way. I gulped and said, "Well then go ahead and eat some." His smirk grew as he said, "I was hoping you would say that." He then proceeded to spray whipped cream all over my belly with one hand while still securing my hands over my head with his other hand. The cold feeling of the whipped cream made my stomach feel all tingly. Then, I started to connect the dots. He said he wants to eat the whipped cream and now he's spraying it on my belly. Oh God. "Aiden! Aiden let's negotiate! You don't have to do this!" I begged him as he continued to spray a bunch of whipped cream on me. "You're the one that said I should eat whipped cream. Why are you changing your mind all of a sudden?" he said, finally putting the can down. "Aiden, please! I promise never to do it again!" I begged as he began to lower his head. "It's adorable how you think you're going to get out of this." He said right before he made contact. He immediately started to lick and nibble all of the whipped creams off of my belly, slowly letting go of my hands. "AIDEN!!!" I squealed and giggled. Once my hands got free, I tried with all my might to push him off, which made him put his arms behind my back, pushing me towards him even more so that his nibbles dug even deeper. "HELP!" I squealed, knowing full well no one could hear me. "And who exactly is going to save you a princess?" he said into my belly as he continued having his feast. "I love whipped cream." He said. "But whipped cream coming from your belly is 10 times better." He came up once he was done and grabbed the can so he could spray more. "AIDEN! Aiden, please! I get it!" I giggled as I tried to grab the can from him. "I'm not done eating Alaina!" he said with a huge smirk. "It tickles too much Aiden!" I squealed as he tickled my sides to get me to let go of the can. "You always say that princess." He said. "Why are you doing this to me?" I giggled and he sighed, finally putting down the can. "Because I love your giggles and I love you." He said, making me blush and look down. He used his hand to tilt my head up before he went in for a kiss. It was a beautiful kiss, making butterflies erupt in my stomach like crazy. However, the kiss didn't last long before I felt his fingers attack my sides. "You're too adorable for your own good." He said through my giggles.