Meet My Dogs

Quick Authors Note - I'm introducing new characters in this chapter. Enjoy!

"He did what?" I gasped into the phone at what my best friend, Alaina, just told me. "Yep. He pretended to cry just so he could tickle me." Alaina said. I couldn't help but giggle a little. I mean how could she possibly fall for that? "It's not funny Addy! Plus you won't be laughing when Ryder finds out you're just as ticklish" She whined, only making me giggle harder before I said "How do you know he'll find out?" Then I heard a knock on my dorm room door and started smiling like an idiot. Ryder's here. "Alaina I'll call you back later. Ryder just got here." I told her. "Oh okay! Just let me know when the wedding is?" She joked, making me blush at the thought of Ryder proposing to me. "Of course, as long as you tell me when your wedding will be." I joked back. We both giggled and said our goodbyes before I finally opened the door. "Hey!" I said. When I opened the door, he looked a little upset at first but allowed an adorable smile to take over his face when he saw me. "Addison, you really know how to keep a guy waiting." He teased. "Sorry. I was on the phone with Alaina. You wouldn't believe what she told me Aiden did." I said as I grabbed my keys and closed my front door, following Ryder out of the building. "What did he do?" He said, smirking down on my 5'3 figure. Then I thought it through. Maybe telling him that story isn't the best idea considering he doesn't know I'm ticklish and I don't need him finding out. "Um, it was nothing." I shrugged, looking away and blushing. He chuckled and I could tell he knew I was lying but he let it go. "Alright," He said as he opened the passenger side of the car for me. "Let's go see my apartment shall we?" He said and I smiled. Ryder and I have been dating for a few months now but we mostly hang out in my room or at a friend's house, like Alaina's. So, we decided it was time we hung out at Ryder's place for the first time. "There's one little thing that I've told you about but you've probably forgotten." Ryder said and I frowned and turned to him. "I have two dogs." He said and I sighed with relief. "I know Ryder and that's not a big deal. I can't wait to meet them." I said and he smiled back. "They're really shy but once they get to know you, they can be super playful." He said and I nodded, completely understanding. I'm shy too so I have a feeling I'll get along with those dogs just fine. Before I knew it, we arrived at Ryder's home. He lives in one of the nice college apartment complexes near the school. He lived on the third floor of the building. Once we got there, he smiled at me before opening the door to his apartment. The first thing I noticed was how clean and well decorated his living room and kitchen were. "Who decorated your apartment?" I exclaimed and he shoved me, making me laugh. "You didn't think I could decorate this place on my own?" He asked. I looked at the dark gray couches with white and light gray pillows in the living room before saying "Nope." He pouted, making me giggle again. Right then, both of his dogs came running into the living room from the hallway of the apartment that I'm assuming led to his bedroom. They stopped running right when they saw me. "Brandon! Xaxier! Hey boys!" Ryder said to his dogs. Both of his dogs were grown Australian shepherds and they were absolutely ADORABLE! However, what threw me off was they weren't looking or paying attention to Ryder. I smiled nervously and said "Hi boys!" In the perkiest voice I could muster but they just stood there staring at me. "I don't know what's going on. They're never like this." Ryder said and I gulped. Then, out of nowhere, both dogs darted towards me. It caught me completely off guard so I stumbled back and fell on the ground. "Ryder!" I exclaimed just as both dogs got to me. "Boys leave her alone!" Ryder said right before I saw both dogs open their mouths. I screamed and closed my eyes, waiting for my unfortunate end...but it never came. Instead, I started giggling like crazy. They were licking my neck and face. It tickled like crazy! "Stop!" I giggled. "Oh thank God." I heard Ryder say. "Ryder, make them stop!" I squealed as one dog moved to my stomach, proceeding to lick and nibble my belly and sides. This only made everything tickle more! I tried to push them away but they seem completely unfazed. "Wait, you're ticklish?!" Ryder exclaimed. Oh God. "Just make them stop!" I begged through my giggles. "I think I'd rather join them." Ryder said as I felt him start to take off my shoes. I couldn't see him but I still knew he was smirking. I screamed and kicked for him to stop but he just sat on my legs and joined Brandon and Xavier in tickling me. "I'll never get tired of hearing that giggle." Ryder said and both dogs barked as if they were agreeing. Not only did Ryder find out I'm ticklish but so did his dogs.