Early Morning Cuddles

I wake up to my alarm blaring for me to get up and start the day. As I try to use my arm to turn it off, I realize that I'm basically trapped in between my boyfriend and the wall. My boyfriend, Aiden, has both of his arms wrapped around me completely, his fingers sort of digging into my sides. My small legs are trapped and tangled up with his legs. His head is nuzzled into my neck. He's breathing so softly and the ticklish feeling is hard to ignore. I smile, biting my lip to conceal the giggles, as I try to wake up my sleeping Aiden. "Aiden," I giggled, betraying my commitment to not giggling. "Hmm.."He mumbles, clearly still half asleep. "Aiden, your breathing is tickling me." I giggled. I see him smile before he adjusts himself so he can nuzzle into my neck even more. "Aiden!" I squealed, giggling even more. "Go back to bed Alaina." He mumbles. Because he's so close, the movement of his lips as he talks tickles me even more. "Aiden, the alarm is ringing!" I giggled. He sighed, tickling my neck even more, before he reaches over and turns off the alarm before snuggling back into me. "But we're supposed to wake up Aiden." I told him. "No." He said, like a little 4 year old kid who's refusing to eat their vegetables. "Aiden come on!" I told him. "Alaina it's a Saturday." He mumbled into my neck, making me giggle again. "I just want to lay here, snuggle with you, and listen to that beautiful giggle of yours." he said, all of which I giggled through. "But we need to wake up and take our showers and eat breakfast and," I said, still while giggling since Aiden purposefully kept moving his nose around. "Aiden stop it!" I giggled. "That's never happening." Aiden whispered as he wiggled his fingers on my sides a little to tickle me before saying "Now go back to sleep." I sighed and tried to move my neck away from him to reduce the ticklish feeling, only making him snuggle in even more. "Don't even try it." He said, smirking into my neck as I giggled. After a little while, an idea popped into my head. I was going to sneak off of the bed. When it seemed like Aiden had fallen back asleep, I moved my hands so I could try to unwrap his arms from around my waist. I gently grabbed his wrist and tried to move them but he must have felt it because he dug his fingers into my sides even deeper, making me giggle yet again. I silently facepalmed myself and tried a different method. I tried untangling my legs and feet. Slowly, I moved my leg up and over so it wouldn't be connected to Aiden's legs anymore but I didn't get far before I felt his legs start moving with mine. If I moved my legs up, he would move his with it and tangle my legs up tighter. That's when I realized he's probably awake. "Aiden?" I called. He didn't respond but I felt him smirk into my neck. "That's it. This means war." I told him. I then proceeded to sit back quickly, only for him to pull me down and get on top of me before he started tickling my sides and placing soft kisses all over my face and neck. "You're not escaping this bed anytime soon princess." He said in between kisses. I tried pushing him away and tried stopping his fingers but he was determined. All I could really do was lay there and giggle.