What's Wrong? (Aiden and Alaina)

I'm sitting on my bed watching one of my favorite shows, Dance Moms. Even though this is a new episode, all I can think about is the fact that Aiden will be home soon and I honestly couldn't wait. Aiden is my boyfriend and he's been at work all day. I hope he brings home some food. Just as I'm thinking that I hear the front door open and close. "Aiden?" I yelled to confirm if it's him or not but there was no answer. I just hear his footsteps coming up the stairs. My stomach flips and I get nervous. I hope he's in a good mood. Actually, I hope it's not an intruder! The footsteps come closer and closer to the door and then the door opens, revealing Aiden. At first, I think "Thank God." But then I notice that he's pouting. "Aiden, are you okay?" I asked. He sighs before he drops his things and then hops on the bed. I'm currently sitting down with my back against the headboard of the bed but when he gets on the bed, he pulls me towards him by my feet, making me squeal with surprise. That's when I knew he was definitely in a playful mood. "Aiden..."I said cautiously and he crawled on top of me until his head was on top of my belly. "I'm so sad." He said, still pouting. "I don't understand. What's wr..." I started but he interrupted me. "I think I just need to cry for a little bit." He said and I frown. What happened? But before I could even react to what he said, I saw a quick flash of his smirk right before he dug his head into my stomach, nibbling and nuzzling it, while also making fake crying sounds to make it seem like he was crying into my stomach. I squeal out of shock and surprise before I started giggling my head off. "AIDEN!" I squealed, trying to push his head off but he was determined to tickle me. "I'm just so sad!" He said into my belly, making it tickle even more. I tried sucking in my stomach to get away from him but he just nibbled even deeper, making me giggle even harder. "I think I need to blow my nose." He said. I quickly realized what that meant. "No. No! NO!" I squealed right before he blew a huge raspberry in my belly, making giggle a lot more. He finally stopped and lifted his head, not being able to keep the smirk off of his face. "Thanks for letting me cry. Wait, why are you laughing?" He said. I was still giggling because my stomach was still tingling from what just happened. "Because you just tickled the life out of my stomach!" I yelled at him, still giggling. "How dare you laugh while I'm crying and clearly sad!" he said as he began tickling my stomach again but with his fingers, making me giggle even more. "AIDEN! YOU EVIL MONSTER!" I squealed. Even though he was trying to stay in character, he couldn't hold back the smirk he was wearing. He stopped tickling me with his fingers for a while, going back to the sad facial expression. "You laughing at me is making me feel like crying again," Aiden said with a playful look in his eyes. "Aiden no! Please!" I begged as I started giggling because I knew what was coming. "Your laughing isn't helping!" I tried to cover my belly with my arms. "Aiden it tickles too much!" I told him and he smirked before saying "Now you won't even let me cry?" He said and I giggled some more just because of how dumb all of this is. When I try to explain this to my friends later, they're going to be so confused. "Now that's just cruel Alaina," Aiden told me before he attacked my sides with his fingers, successfully making me move my arms from my belly, and then dove right back in. "NO AIDEN NO!" I exclaimed before I started giggling yet again. "It's not nice to laugh when people cry Alaina!" Aiden talked into my belly and I just giggled. I tried to slide my hands in between my belly and his mouth but then he just started nibbling my hand, which also tickled. "AIDEN! YOU WILL SLEEP ON THE COUCH!" I threatened and he chuckled into my belly before saying "So you're sending me to the couch because I'm sad?" into my belly, making everything tickle more. "Why must you be so mean to me?" He asked and I couldn't even respond because of how much it tickled. He eventually stopped once again and this time, I learned my lesson and concealed all of my giggles. He immediately realized what I was trying to do and smirked before saying "You're laughing at my crying again?!" "What? I'm n..." I couldn't even finish talking before his fingers dug into my sides yet again, making me giggle. "AIDEN!" I squealed and then he burst out laughing as he finally stopped. "That was NOT funny!" I told him, not being able to keep the smile off of my face. "Alaina, why must you be so adorable?" He said, scooting up so that his face was directly above mine. I blushed but I saw what he was trying to do. "Don't try to change the subject! You're still sleeping on the couch!" I tried to say sternly but the way he was looking at me made me feel all mushy inside. "Oh am I?" He asked with his smirk and I nodded because I no longer could find the energy to speak. He then lowered his head to my neck and began whispering into it and giving me kisses, making me giggle. He knows that's my weakness. "Are you sure princess?" He whispered. "You're just so beautiful today and every day." He also said. "Making you giggle after a long day at work makes everything worth it." he kept saying sweet things like that and giving me kisses in between words, which not only tickled but made me blush like crazy. "Ok! Ok! You can sleep here tonight." I giggled and he chuckled before he finally stopped. "I know," he said and I scoffed before pushing away my smirking boyfriend.