What do you mean?

Gina thought her plan was fool proof. While locking you two in a room seemed like a solid plan, she had forgot to consider the fact that Rosa will do anything to get out of talking about her feelings. That includes kicking down the door in the apartment of the girl she harbours said feelings for, which is exactly what happened.

It had been a few days and Rosa was just about to rip the brunettes head off. If she wasn't bothering her at work, Gina would be blowing up her phone.   Rosa knew it was stupid to keep denying her feelings but Rosa wasn't planning on telling y/n so soon after everything went down. Not to mention she would rather break a bone then credit Gina for convincing her to confess.

Rosa was sitting in the bullpen trying to get some paperwork done, when from the corner of her eye she sees Gina approaching her and y/n's desk.
Y/N was in the evidence room sorting things out after Jake messed around in it.

"Don't come closer to me"
"I'm just here to talk Rosa"
"I don't wann-"
"Come on I know you and y/n are a thing"

"What do you mean Gina? Rosa and I are just friends."

Rosa turned around to look at the voice, to be met with a tired y/n.  She watched her as she went and sat down at her desk across from Rosa.
"Yeah Gina what do you mean?" Rosa asked feigning innocence," Gina can we talk?" Rosa asked standing up and walking away before she could answer.

Once Rosa and Gina were out of ear shot Gina was the first to speak

"Rosa you have to tell her-"
Rosa cut Gina off "look I appreciate you trying to help me talk about my feelings but now is not the right time, she just got out of the hospital and out of that engagement. Do I want to go on a date with her ? Yes but not now Gina."
"When will you?"
"When I'm ready"
Rosa said before walking away