Gina comes over

You heard a knock at your door.  You got up and opened the door. 
"I have arrived"  Gina said entering the apartment. She sat down on your couch and patted the spot next to her. When you sat down she leans back and placed legs on your lap.

"Sooo? You said yours and Rosa's relationship was complicated?"
"It's not really your business."
"Everything is my business."
"We're not dating, but we've drunkenly confessed to each other. I just don't think she remembers."
"This is like one of my shows. Just stop being a coward and talk to her."

Before you could say anything there was a knock on your door. When you open it you rosa standing there smiling down on you.

"I heard Gina was coming over and I didn't want to leave you alone with her."
"I'm trust worthy!"
"Yeah, but you also talk a lot."

You stop them before an argument happens and head back to your spot as ginas foot rest. Rosa walked in and sat down on a chair across from you.
"Why are your feet on her?" Rosa asked. Gina just shrugged and laid down turning on the tv.
"Rosa, y/n can you guys get me a jacket!!"
"Get it yourself"
"I don't know where they are."
"Follow me you two" you say getting up to go to your room. When you guys get there you feel a shove and something falling down on top of you. Then you heard the door slam.

You look up and see Rosa's on top of you. She quickly moves out off of you and apologies.

"Let us out Gina" Rosa said annoyed.
"It opens from the inside I don't know why she though she could lock us in here" you say getting up to open the door. When you open it you see she tied it to the other door so you couldn't open it all the way.

"You'll be let out when you two talk"