The bachelorette party

you were excited, sure it was the night before your wedding with the biggest ass you ever met, but it was also a night you got to hangout with your favorite people.

Amy told you to dress nicely, so you put on one of your favorite dresses and picked out a matching jacket incase you got cold. Then there was a knock at your door.

When you open the door you see Rosa standing there smiling at you.
"You look good y/n."
"Thank you Rosie"
"A new nickname?"
"Yep, and are you wearing your leather jacket as always"
"Nope this is my nice leather jacket!"

You laugh as Rosa spins around showing you her jacket.

"Wow Rosie is getting soft"
"Am not"
"You let me call you Rosie and you just spinned to show me yo outfit"
"Shut it and put this blind fold on"
"Yeah yeah, just don't run me into anything"  you say while putting on the blind fold
"I'll carry you if you want"
"yes please"
Rosa puts you on her back and starts walking. Pretty soon you hear a door open and the sounds of cars driving by. 
"It shouldn't be long, the place is close by" Rosa said.
"Ooo what is it?"
"A secret"
"That's no fun"
"Amy would kill me if I spoiled it"
Before you knew it you were taken into a building. Rosa put you down and you could hear her talking to who you assume to be Amy.

"Okay take off the blind fold" you hear Amy say. You take the blind fold off to see your in a room filled with different objects, along with hammers and bats.

"It's a rage room! It was Rosa's idea" Amy says
"I thought it could help with the stress tomorrow." Rosa says handing you a bat. "Now break some stuff little lady"

After an hour or two inside breaking all the stuff around you, it was time to head to the next stop for the night. The bar.

Once you guys got there Amy was excited to share with you the drinking games she set up.  The first game you played was never have I ever.

"Okay so, we hold up ten fingers and go around saying things we haven't done. If you've done  them you drink and put a finger down. Last one standing wins" Amy said explaining the rules.

After a few rounds of the game it was just Amy and Rosa left.

"Never have I ever kissed jake"
"That's not fair!"
"You both teamed up on me, it's more then fair" you interjected.  Amy just sighed and took a shot.

After a few more drinking games and enough alcohol to kill it was time to head to the third and final location, the park.

It was just a block away from your apartment and it's where you guys would go after a particularly hard case. You guys sat there and talked for what seemed like hours. Eventually Amy decided to call a cab and head back home. Leaving you and Rosa alone at the park.

"We should star gaze" suggested Rosa
"That's sweetly out of character Rosa"
"We're both drunk enough to not remember in the morning."
"Touché, I'll take you up on the Star gazing offer."