The cermony (tw ⚠️mention of abuse, blood, gun, violence, and abuse)

You could feel the eyes watching you as you walked. The alter was getting closer as your nerves spiked up. This was it. This was wedding.

You get to the alter, and the minister starts his speech. You could tell you weren't the only nervous person when you see Rosa in the third row bouncing her leg. then you hear the Minster say it.

"Does anyone object?"

Rosa stands up out of her chair," I do! I can't sit here and watch the women I love get married to someone else. Especially not when he's abusive"

The room bursts into murmurs as everyone stares at Rosa. You step of the alter and start walking towards her, but before you could get far brad grabs you.
"What are you doing?" He growled
"What I should have done a while ago." You say as you free yourself from his grip and walk over to her.

"I love you too" you say to Rosa with a smile. You could feel the presence of Brad behind you. His anger practically radiating off of him. Then with one solid motion he brings his hand down to hit you. surprisingly the hit wasn't that hard, he had pulled his punch, mainly as a warning to you and Rosa.

When brad saw the hit wasn't working, he got madder. This time he brought his hand down with tons of force. But you never felt it collide with your face.

You open your eyes to see Rosa holding his wrist so he can't hit you.

"Don't even think about it." She growled. As soon as the others heard them say that they leaped into action. The team jumped from their seats and went to arrest him. filled with anger Brad took out the gun he was hiding and aimed it at Rosa.

Then you hear the all too familiar sound.

A bang....he had shot the gun. You immediately dived in-front of Rosa. Luckily terry was able to tackle him before he shot the gun again. unluckily he had good aim. Again luckily Rosa didn't get hurt, but it means you did.

you felt the bullet pierce your skin and get lodged into your stomach.  You fell back and got caught by Rosa. She laid you down and made sure none of the other guest stepped on you as they were running out of the building.

By the time you finally registered what had happened, your dress had a giant red spot. Despite her trying to hide it you could see the panic in Rosa's eyes. She quickly ripped fabric off of her dress and wrapped it around the wound in an attempt to slow down the bleeding.

"You're gonna be okay, just stay calm." Her voice was trembling. you were in her arms, and you could feel her shaking. Everyone was so caught up in arresting brad they didn't realize you had been shot. It wasn't until Rosa yelled out for someone to call the ambulance did it register to them someone had been shot.

Rosa brought one hand to your face,"look me in the eyes, you're okay. We're gonna get help."

At this point you had lost a lot of blood. You were slipping in and out of consciousness. You look into her eyes as she asked. It could have been the lack of blood, but you couldn't help but smile.

"Who would have thought this is how today went." You joked before slipping out of consciousness.