Are you crazy?!

It had been two months since that night. On every case Rosa has gotten where she needed help from uniformed officers. she'd specifically asked for you and Amy to assist her on.
You didn't really mind because you got good cases that would help build your report when you filed for a promotion to get to detective.
It was your day off but you walked into the office to hand in you're resume and credentials to become a detective.
As you walked in you heard Amy and Rosa bickering as soon as you walked in they stopped
"Heyyyyy, what are you doing here best friend" Amy said in a high pitches voice
"I came in to apply to become a detective, but I think I should ask about why you're acting weird"
" weird I'm not acting weird, you're weird"
"Y/n, Amy's being weird because she has to pee"
"Oh okay, I'll just leave my application here and be on my way"

Once you leave Any and Rosa go back to talking
"Has to pee?! Really"
"What you'd want me to say, we want to launch an investigation and trial on your boyfriend with months of evidence we just need you to report it."
"Okay fair point, right now we've got to keep quite. And for now I'll think about who to promote."
"You have to think about who you want to promote, isn't it obviously y/n?"
"Yes Rosa, while y/n is the obvious choice we have tons of applications. Since they're most likely gonna fill my spot you'll need to like them as a partner, so will you join me?"
"Fine this better be quick"

After a few hours no one had been picked
"This is stupid Amy! I don't know why you won't pick y/n! She's the best out of all of them!"
"What about Greg?"
"He can't file a case correctly to save his life. Just tell me what's up Amy?"
Amy sighs," I'm afraid people will think I promoted her because she's my friend. So I'm seeing if there's other more qualified options but I can't find any"
"Are you crazy?! You're a Sargent Amy, you know better than anyone that y/n is most qualified"
"You're right, I just don't want her or myself to get get discredited"
Rosa looks at Amy,"No ones going to discredit you two , you guys are great cops. If they do I'll stab them"

A few days later you walk into the bullpen with Rosa
"Everyone this is our newest detectives, officer y/n" Holt says.
"Y/N!! It's good to see you again!" Jake says as he almost tackles you in a hug.
"Who are you? How long have you known Jake?" A man with short black hair asks defensively.
Rosa walls up to you and rests her hand on your shoulder.
"Y/N, that's Boyle"
"Jakes, best friend" Boyle says
You stick out your hand to shake his," nice to meet you, Boyle. Jakes told me a lot about you!"
Boyle is about to say something then you all here a whistle and a bald guy approaches you,"I'm—"

"Hitchcock if you talk to her I will punch you." Rosa says while glaring at him.
"So where am I gonna sit?" You ask.
"You can sit at the empty desk across from mine, if you want" Rosa said
You agreed and put your stuff down
A little while later you were filling out paperwork when Rosas computer started acting up. Her face gets red and she slams her hand on the table. You instinctively flinch, when she realizes that she immediately stops raging.

Boyle who saw what happened rolled over to Jake.
"Did you see that?" Boyle asked
"What it was just a normal Rosa freak out?"
"Yeah but as soon as she saw she scared y/n, she stopped."
"You're right! Why is that?"
"I don't know jakey maybe we should experiment?"

The rest of the day Jake and Boyle would switch out Rosas stuff with faulty versions. When ever it started acting up, Rosa would get angry. When y/n got scared she stopped.

After work Boyle approaches Rosa,"Hey ro-ro, what's up with you and y/n?"
"What do you mean? We're friends"
"When she first came in you put your hand on her shoulder"
"I always do that."
"Well also whenever you scared y/n you stopped raging at your computer"
"I'm a compassionate person, I felt bad."
"Rosa, just admit you like her!"
"I don't like her, I have a girlfriend" Rosa said through gritted teeth, before walking off.